osujudoman is offline Junior Member

Question Need advice for cutting

Hey guys,

I've been bulking up naturally for the last two months (from 215 to 230) but haven't been exactly successfull at making it all muscle gains. So now I'm holding a lot of extra fat around the midsection. Thanks to my Dad's genes, I'll get solid and lean everywhere else and carry all my fat in the gut, love handles, and lower back So anyway, I'm looking to cut for a month or so to loose the fat and I needed some help with what kind of gear I'm looking at.

I've been reading the forum for a while and DNP sounds effective as hell but DEATH is not a side affect I'm willing to accept. Clen sounds good but alas, this is my first time, so I'm clueless as to how to come across some.

So anyway, what does everyone suggest that I use? I'm cutting down the cals/day, bumping protien intake and lowering carbs, hitting cardio for 2 45min sessions a day (5 days/week), and continuing to do big lifts on M/W/F with smaller things on T/TH.

So what does everyone think? Any opinions on which drug to take to speed the cutting (a place to inquire couldn't hurt either!)? Does the plan look sound?

Thanks guys, and feel free to PM me about anything!

- Judoman

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    how long have u been lifting..and ur 23 yrs old correct?

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    D3,

Yeah, been lifting a few years for football and wrestling. I never really lifted for size so much as strength but I wanted to compete at the 220lb weight class in Judo so I bulked up (a little too far as it turns out). And yes, I'm 23.

Truth be told, I'm wanting to cut down the bf% for aesthetic reasons just as much as athletic ones. Hey, being 8-10% bf may not benefit me all that much in competition but it sure doesn't hurt to look good outside of that!

alevok Guest
    2 weeks Clen
    2 weeks ECA
    Eat clean and 30min Cardio 3-4 days/week will do the job!

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    if you lower your carbohydrates and sugars or follow a stricter diet that could also help

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Man, I agree about dropping the carbs, eating clean, and hit cardio 30 minutes a day 3x-5x a week. Works for me and the rest of the planet. Though I'm getting to a stall point after about 45lbs of fat loss.

DMX

Thread Information