aroidfan is offline Junior Member

Question using dnp while on clomid therapy?

would it be alright to use dnp while on clomid?

bump come on someone has gotta know

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I asked a similar question and doc evil told me to wait until all water had gone away
    thought I'd pass that on, haven't tried it yet...

bump

EngiCream is offline New Member
    I don't have any experience using it while on clomid, but I really don't see why you couldn't. There have been a lot of people that are doing this lately. The mod "Mustang_18" over at Elite is doing it right now. Fonz has recommended it.....I really don't know what to tell you. If you have experience with DNP you could always try it for a few days and if you don't feel right, call it quits. Try PM'ing Dr.Evil (mod on this site) he might be able to help you. Good luck.

EngiCream

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have never used DNP , but let me see if my experience with T3/Clen might translate:

I started a T3/Clen cycle at the end of a long bulking cycle. All went well until the ned of the cycle & start of Clomid; as long as there were AS in my system, I lost fat & retained muscle. When I went past the ned of my cycle and into Clomid, the fat loss contined and the muscle seemed to atrophy as well. (I guess it was made worse by not having enough natural testosterone in my system.)

I would wait until post-Clomid to start DNP--unless there is a urgent reason to get ripped. Without some AS or natural testosterone in your system, you won't have an anabolic to counter the catabolic effect of DNP.

That's just based upon my expereince with T3/Clen, decide if it applies to you...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Definitely wait until clomid is complete. DNP makes you weak and makes it difficult to workout or do anything strenuous.

It is also slightly catabolic and I have seen numerous reports of people running it with a light dose of test or deca to counteract some of the side effects.

Thread Information