liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member

question? need help

ok im on a sus250 every other day with deca 200 mg every other day for a total of 10 weeks ....now my ? is i want 2 use eq in place of the deca cauz the less water retention and i want 2 continue the eq fore about 8 weeks after my sus runs out i have 5 weeks left of sus.... the other ? is now how do i do the clomid and hcg after the sus or after the eg is over or after the sus and after the eq any type of help would be kool.thank u

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that just confused the hell out of me.

i would do 500mgs sust, 400mgs eq for 10 weeks. clomid post cycle. hcg is NOT for post cycle.

save the rest of your stuff for next time.

liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member
    sorry let me try 2 say it some what better........ rite now i am on my 5th week of sus250 and deca ..my dosage is ..sus250 every other day deca 200 mg every other day...... now what i want 2 do is use eq 4 the remander of the cycle 5or 6 weeks.... when that is over i would like 2 use the eq for another 8 weeks .....with that in mind how would i use the clomid after the sus is over or after the "extra" 8 weeks of eq i hope that helps more bro

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the deca will remain in system for next 2-3 weeks anyway
    i would not switch-finish out this cycle--wait 3 weeks then do clomid
    do a cycle of sus and eq later
    eq is the better choice but i would not switch if you do--do clomid 2-3 weeks after eq is done

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    liftin2xtremz: people are having a hard time answering your question 'cuz it's REALLY hard to understand what you are saying...

Part of the reason your post is so hard to read is that you are not using capital letters, periods or paragraphs; those gramatical conventions are there for a reason--they make reading a lot easier. Also, you are using way to many abbreviations ("4" for "for", "rite" for "right" etc.).

Most people won't take the time to answer a question if you dont take the time to write it so it can be easily read. That's human nature. If you won't take the time to write it in a manner that people can read, why should they take the extra time to try and figure out what you are saying and write a response?

Not flaming you Bro', just passing on some advice for the future...
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-31-2002 at 01:12 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    liftin2xtremz: people are having a hard time answering your question 'cuz it's REALLY hard to understand what you are saying...

Part of the reason your post is so hard to read is that you are not using capital letters, periods or paragraphs; those gramatical conventions are there for a reason--they make reading a lot easier. Also, you are using way to many abbreviations ("4" for "for", "rite" for "right" etc.).

Most people won't take the time to answer a question if you dont take the time to write it so it can be easily read. That's human nature. If you won't take the time to write it in a manner that people can read, why should they take the extra time to try and figure out what you are saying and write a response?

Not flaming you Bro', just passing on some advice for the future...
    AMEN!!

It took me ages to decipher what was being asked!

There is a time and a place for SMS speak, and on a board, where you dont have to keep up with the conversation like a chatroom, and you are not limited to a message size like a phone, there really is no place for it!

Again, not a flame here, we dont do that, but just some good advice from Ajax!

Thread Information