Thread: oral eq?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

oral eq?

anyone ever heard of eq tabs? A friend said he saw something in a magazine about it. I said bull.......but it made me wonder. Is eq available in an oral form?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not to my knowledge. i would definately not go for that.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you mean Equibolan. Its a prohormone, not a steroid .

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    na, i went over to his house and checked out the ad. It was totally bogus. They call it equibuterol. Say it is used for race dogs but is"now available to the public" Came in a paradeca looking container.
    You gotta pass all the info through a filter. If you do that, most often it comes out as bs.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Equibuterol, Equibolon, Paradeca, Decavar, Maxteron...all crap if you ask me.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Actually, oral eq is available. It's just called dbol . The chemical structure is the same except that dbol is eq that has been methylated.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with EXCESS, all of those products are crap. I wouldnt waste my money on any of that stuff.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    So if dbol is the same except for the methylation why are the results and sides so much different? Is that all from the methylation? When I take dbol I blow up like a puffer fish, get red in the face, and my bp goes up. On EQ ( which has now become my favorite) The opposite happens -- barely any water retension, no red face, good vascularity which would make you think that your bp is up but it doesn't go up as much.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    exactly its probably equabolan or something like that. bullshit. dont waste the money.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JRob
    So if dbol is the same except for the methylation why are the results and sides so much different?
    I have no idea. I read over on EliteFitness a post by Andy13 that explained why it changed the effects so drastically.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Sounds like the same crap Jeff Summers is pushing, its a joke

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by JRob
    So if dbol is the same except for the methylation why are the results and sides so much different? Is that all from the methylation? When I take dbol I blow up like a puffer fish, get red in the face, and my bp goes up. On EQ ( which has now become my favorite) The opposite happens -- barely any water retension, no red face, good vascularity which would make you think that your bp is up but it doesn't go up as much.
    Dbol is unique in which it is more effective orally than when injected. This is probably due to the production of IGF-1 and other hormones in it's first pass through the liver.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    how can mag's say in ads that they sell roids and then it be that andro crap i mean isnt that false advertising? just yester day my friend asked me i they realy sell winny in muscle mag, i was like now way its probaly mung hau or caffine in a bottle.

Thread Information