Big Nax is offline New Member

Question Question about a sustanon and dianobol cycle

im young only 17 and i was wondering if it is ok for me to take an with week cycle of sustanon with 500mg a week and 4 dianobol tabs a day for eight weeks then a 2 week cycle of hcg afterwards but i wanted to know the gains and what long term side effects would i be looking at

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    at seventeen you dont need to take any steroids .

sides? stunted growth. sterility. etc....

hcg isnt for post cycle.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    err this will turn out to be a long thread of people advising you not to take steroids , so thats ur answer, also sounds like you dont really know what to do just yet so I would do some more research say about a few years and then you will answer ur own questions

peace

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    listen to the 2 answers you just got--they are 2 of the smartest,advanced and knowledgeable people on the boards--at 17 you should have so many hormones raging through your body the last thing you need is gear.
    also your proposed cycle is not weak for a 17 year old and first cycle its pretty strong

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    One possible side effect of steroids in people under the age of 21 is stunted growth caused by "premature epiphyseal closure." Premature epiphyseal closure ios when the ends of your bones are closed by using steroids before the time that they normally would, locking you into your current height. IT IS IRREVERSIBLE. That means once you close them--that's the height/size you are gonna be. No, it doesn't happen to everybody--but it does happen to some guys and it would suck if it happened to you! (I am 6'4" and I love being tall. I wouldn't trade an inch of it for 20lbs of muscle!)

At 17 years old you are nowhere near your full potential--wait until you exhaust what your body can do naturally before you think about using steroids.

At 17, if you eat lots of quality food and workout hard, you WILL pack on some muscle. Your youth is in your favor--you have a lot of natural testosterone ; use what God gave you. Taking AS will temporarily shut down your testosterone production so you are wasting a lot of good NATURAL testosterone.

Forget about steroids for a while and stay natural--you can grow like a weed on nothin' but hard work and good food.

Search Google and other web sites on "steroids AND epiphyseal" for more information before you decide to take any steroids. Keep doing research--knowledge pays off many times over if and when you decide to do AS.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-31-2002 at 01:21 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Two posts and he never comes back--I wonder whyI take the time sometimes!

Thread Information