Tapout is offline Senior Member

high bp -- what to do

i have been on a cycle for 3 weeks and it is going good. the problem is i just got this sinus cold that is kicking my ass(kids brought it home). i am taking all kinds of sinus meds
    i went to the dr today and my bp was 160/90-HOLY SHIT-- he was not greatly concearned cause all the sinus meds but i have to go back to get it checked in july
    i know my bp is usually 140/80 average(on store machines) and it goes up at drs office cause worrying about it,also being on cycle and on sinus meds.
    my question is is there a natural suppliment or herb or a way to bring it down without bp meds
    also if go on bp meds is it a for life thing or as needed(like when on cycle)
    thanks bros

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    #1 thats not bad bp being on a cycle(from what ive heard).#2 how big is your arm? the bp machines in the store are to damn small if your arm is over 16" it wont give you a good reading.always have your doc check it with the large cuff. when your bp gets up to like 160/108 then you better do something.you might try some garlic tabs,it should help you.advice from a newbie again.

my arms are 19" cold--lol i have to push hard to get my arms in and the machine does not pump up much

Originally posted by Tapout
    my arms are 19" cold--lol i have to push hard to get my arms in and the machine does not pump up much
    Thats your problem bro.you need a large cuff.also bigger bro's like yourself are going to have a highier bp then smaller guys and thats normal.

maybe thats why he was not freaking--also i'm 34 bp rises with age i believe

thinking about it they did use the leg cuff on my arm

Originally posted by Tapout
    thinking about it they did use the leg cuff on my arm
    LOL bro.yea you got some big guns there!Im 34 myself and my bp is always kinda high, but Im nowhere the size of you.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    yea, the same happened to me, I have 18 1/2 inch arms and I almost tore the cuff apart when I flexed my arm.. lol
    you need a bigger cuff for anything bigger than 16

Maleko is offline New Member
    my Bp was 150/90 last week at my check up. ?????

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Speaking of inches . . .

Good feedback here, but one note is in order: The criterion for usnig a large B/P cuff is a bicep over 12" (not 16").

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    sinus meds don't most have effadrine in them? plus if your bloated a bit BP will go up 160 is nothing to worry about, but don't want your lower one mush over 90 for very long peroids of time.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I understand your concern but 160/90 is still borderline on the distolic side. If you on a cycle and your BP is like that you should feel blessed. Mine has been MUCH higher than that for the last 12 years, I have had to work my ass of to try to get it to about that level without meds.

In my opinion, that is nothing to worry about. It's a very good thing to keep an eye on regardless.

Take care,

DMX

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    What no advice.....
    garlic bro, if you can stand eating it do a clove or even 2 a day if you are really concerned. Plus hawthorne berry extract is proven to lower bp as well. You could also go with the garlic extract tabs found in sup stores if you don't want to eat the real thing. This should drop you atleast 10-15 points if not more.

Re: Speaking of inches . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    Good feedback here, but one note is in order: The criterion for usnig a large B/P cuff is a bicep over 12" (not 16").
    sorry bro,my bad your right.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    also bro watch your sodium intake ,and like they said if your holding alot of wwter its not good run some arimadex .

thanks bros i wont worry as much since i'm on once i stop dbol it should drop some and i'll try the hawthorne and garlic

Thread Information