bigboyfromamass is offline New Member

humalog or humilin R?

Bros has anyone had success using humalog and creatine alone? do you guys think humalog is better than humilin R or worse? I have heard so many different opinions I do not know what to think, do you think slin monly works with gear? Thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    have you done any research on this? how many grams of simple sugars do you need per iu of slin?

yes I have done done lots of research and believe 10 simple carbs per iu is adeaquate...I even did a trial period fro one week of humalog to make sure my body could tolerate I stared low and went up to 11 iu post workout...always did my simple carbs right after and had complex carbs about a half hour later plus I had glucose tabs and regular mountain dew and candy just in case I got low blood sugar....back to my original question it seems humalog would be best since it gets the nutrients to the muscles faster? am I right on that, what do the pros use? also is it only good when used with gear? thanks for your reply!

rocketman is offline New Member
    bigboy:

how are you getting the 'log ? do you have a script ?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally i like log better as it's in and out faster, kinda does it's job then it's over with. However it is much harder to control and I would not tell any 1st timmer to use it. R is much easier to control. On the other side of things R lasts longer therefore the benefits of using it are in your system longer, down side is you have to keep fat intake down for longer peroid of time. For me Fat + slin = fat ass

Thanks bros, but again do you think it only works with gear, I have some people who insist on that and others who say they get great gains from it along with creatine and no gear....Rocket try corcan.com I got my humalog there a couple months ago with no script, you need to refrigerate it, it is possible they are breaking the rules but they get there stuff from canada so I am not sure what the rules are, I had it delivered right to my door in the package from eli lilly....but like I said it was a while ago so they could have changed...Good luck!

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    For the purpose you asked about......no gear.....I'd take a very slow insulin . "R" would be to fast, also. 12 hour insulin is great for building size. Eat right, and eat all day, and you'll think you are on gear. Insulin is as anabolic as most steroids on it's own.
    The big boys use combinations of slow and fast insulin throughout the day.

rocketman is offline New Member
    bigboy: thanks for the info. just ordered !

I thank you guys for the input, personally because it can be dangerous I prefer the faster acting but I have never done a full cycle...just was wonderin if I could get gains from slin alone without gear?

revie is offline New Member
    humalog aLL the way. just slowly increase doses, so no harm is done.
    consume good foods post injection, which is post workout

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow this is an old thread,there was'nt even an insulin /gh section to AR
    and BigKev is still alive.What made you pop this one up revie?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    wow this is an old thread,there was'nt even an insulin /gh section to AR
    and BigKev is still alive.What made you pop this one up revie?
    Common n00b mistake.

Thread Information