darjones is offline New Member

Sustanon, and Dbol

hey fellas, What kind of results should I expect on a cycle of Sustanon at 250mgs and week for ten weeks, and dbol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks. And also I've been thinking about adding deca to my cycle, what kind of difference will that add at 200mgs a week. Thans

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    whats ur stats bro? cycle experience etc..

Drakko is offline New Member
    Hello Dar,

The moderators usually need more info in order to help you out. Try to include information on your training background, diet, past cycles, etc. I would also recommend that you use the search feature to find info on similar cycles. I can tell you that most people add either deca or equipoise to their testosterone , and can gain anywhere from 15 to 30lbs depending on their diet and exercise regimen. Make sure you that you have ANCILLARIE DRUGS (clomid, nolvaldex) handy to prevent nasty side effects.

I hope this info helps and good luck!!!

Peace,

~Drakko~

darjones is offline New Member
    I'm 6' 0" and weigh about 180, Until now most of my focus was on endurance training(Motocross, Track, Baseball) This is also my first cycle. And thanks for the advice, I already hav clomid. Igeuss that is enough 20/tabs.

Drakko is offline New Member
    Dar, the clomid will only help you post cycle (get your own test production back to normal). Try to have nolva and proviron handy in case of gyno symptoms (during the cycle). This items are not that much $$$ and can help you prevent those nasty bitch tits.

Good luck,

~Drakko~

Thread Information