Thread: my cycle

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member

Question my cycle

I'm 6'3", 215-220, Bf 10%
    I'm thinking about taking the following cycle

Week 1-10 Deca /200-400mg/week
    Week 7-12 Anavar /25mg/day

I'm also thinking about adding some Test, but don't want to get bloated or any gyno. I'm really trying to gain about 10-15 lbs. of lean muscle. Even if I do take Test it will be rather low. My question is does Liquidex work well keeping off the excess water and gyno. My diet is very clean...High protein(300+/day), Carbs(rotate 150-300, no carb late in the day), Cal.(2,500-3,000/day, but will be increasing for the cycle)

Thanks for the help- Diesel1

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    L-dex is great for preventing gyno and water retention, although, it wont prevent deca gyno. Try something like this

1-10 eq 400mg/week
    1-10 cyp 400mg/week
    1-15 arimidex .25mg/day
    8-13 winny 50mg.day
    13-15 clomid

dq

Dizzy is offline Banned
    If your only wanting 10-15 I think you could acheive that with just test and anavar or winstrol (drop the deca ) of course that all depends on your diet really. Look to add some test enanthate . Maybe like 300-500mg. If your using arimidex ...water from the test won't be that big of deal.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    both answers look good
    if your gonna do the deca do it at 400mg and do var at 30-40mgper day also adding creatine to compliment var
    but test at 200-300mg would be very low and enough to see some results with the above gear

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    test 500mg/w and eq at 400mg/w run arimidex to keep the water away....some ppl bloat pretty heavily from deca and that will not be prevented with arimidex or liquidex. The eq is easier to control plus easier to recover from post cycle

Hydraulic Power is offline New Member
    I was wondering the same thing? For good solid size and strength on a 1st-2nd cycle would using Anavar to jump start a 10 week cycle of deca be affective? Something that looks like this comes to mind:

Weeks 1-4 30-40mg/day Ox
    Weeks 1-10 400mg/wk Deca
    Weeks 11-18 Super clen (possible 2 weeks on/off or straight through because of ketofin)
    Weeks 13 start clomid 300/100/50

I can only speak for myself but I have done a 6 week cycle of deca alone w/clomid 1 year ago and with proper diet and great training techniques put on 20 plus pounds and kept it all with no sides. I look at it like this, why use the stronger compunds(test etc) when you can use the lighter ones at first and get the same gains? I can't imagine gaining more than 20-30 lbs on a cycle and not have most of it over that not be water. I could be wrong, I am no pro at the drug end of the game but certainly in the training/dieting I have many years of experience. Any opinions on the cycle I wrote would greatly help me and hopefully Diesel1 as well. The board is great and I appreciate everyone's help.

some stats are 6' 210 lbs 9%bf, Training for 8 years.

Thanks
    HP

Hydraulic Power is offline New Member
    bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    your cycle ollks good for clean quality gains--but remember some people are effected by deca and the progestrone--deca dick and gyno --so if getting a problem be prepared to put test in the mix

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Test is a good idea. Liquidex with prevent bloat and gyno.

All the suggestions on cycle modificatins above look sound.

Really up the calories when you hit the juice; 3000 cals/day is nothing for a big guy like you! Be prepared to FORCE FEED yourself to get enough food to grow big! (I am on a Test/Deca cycle right now and I am starting to dread having to eat. Breakfast is OK, it's the only time I am hungry, the rest of the day it's "oh no, not time to eat again already!")

Thread Information