Maleko is offline New Member

? for bigkev ????

first of all Wow !!! i was checking out your new pic's in the pic section,
    i was wondering what you cycle consist of??
    just ,looking for some ideas for my next cycle myself ??
    thanks,
    looking unbelieveable , keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It really shouldn't matter what he is doing because everybody reacts differently. Secondly, BK looks like that because he puts 100% into training and diet....period!! The gear is just an accelerator. I hope I'm misinterpreting you here but it sounds an awful lot like you're giving WAY too much credit to Kev's cycle. It pisses me off when people see a picture of somebody who looks fantastic and ask "What does your cycle look like?" Because we know damn well why they are wondering.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    amen

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I agree Pete. I want to chime into the BK thread and say it's been nice seeing you around again:-). Your advice is great, physique is top notch, and your quite a motivational person.

DMX

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    pete i agree w/ u and i hate it when people think that some guys have mirical cycles and that is the only reason they are big,as if the hours in the gym the flawless diet and training have nothing too do w/ it. but i think he still needs ideas on his cycle and is still wondering what bigkev is on so y dont yall give him the cycle and see if he looks like bigkev after...oh ya and i was wondering too=)

Maleko is offline New Member
    Hold on here, im not crediting his cycle for his success, i understand that he puts 100% probably 110 % why is it wrong to ask what his last cycle was, i understand that everyone reacts different, hey, im just asking a question here thats all...........

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey guy's in Maleko's defense ,i thinki know what he means.Hey i've been working out for about 12yrs now and shit i dont look nothing like BK. I eat awesome ,train to the point of not walking up the stairs on leg day's .I sleep good .I am well built but have no major size.Without AS (right now) i am 190lbs at 5'8" and after lets say half a douzan cycles i would be probably about 220 -230 .Thats a big diference.Aprofesional bb told me i had the genetics because of my height and size yet without AS forget about it right ? I admire BK for what he has acomplished (dont ever think i dont give you all the credit in the world BigKev) but lets face it guy's without AS there would be less size .Therefore wanting to know what kind of cycle someone is on is a legit question imo. Let's look at the pros what makes them win the "O" - hard work(they all do),genetics, apperance, and cycle combinations (the one that has his cycle figured best for himself and has the rest will win) .Jay or Ronnie.tell me one of them dont have the genetics,ya right . tell me they dont work hard ,ya right ,tell me they dont look good ,ya right so bottom line it comes down to who diets better and manipulates his cycles the best includind dieuretics etc.Anyways listen bro i am not thrashing anyone here,beleive me i know how much work it takes but lets face it if AS wouldn't make any diference none of us would be on this section of this board .The experienced AS users should be able to suggest based on their personal experience as one doesn't know until he tries so if i was going to take a cycle and not know what works for me ,i think i would want to try whst someone like BK recommends and if it doesnt work for mr well then tune it in from there thats all .
    anyways thats all i got for now ,feel free to flame me but if you read this right ,you will realize there is no need to
    peace bro's

Thread Information