I am taking my first cycle of EQ but I am
    not stacking it.
    Can someone give me a recommended
    cycle withouth stacking EQ
    What do you recommend taking in the end to
    maintain my gains
    I am 5'9 168lbs about 12% body fat

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    EQ is good for quality gains...so at the end of the cycle as long as you keep training hard and eating clean (rest well too) you'll be able to maintain most, if not all, gains....as for a cycle of EQ.....list you training experience and the # of cycles you have already done....maybe someone could help you then......GOOD LUCK! Oh yeah....EQ should be taken for a min of 8 weeks, but i've been told to do AT LEAST 10 weeks to get some good gains! Personally I would add some test in there.

saltrain is offline New Member

EQ cycle

I have never cycled before!
    But I have been doing weight training for about
    5 years. Typically I do about 8-10 excercises, 4 sets
    each excercise and about 10-12 reps per set
    What is your recommended cycle I should to take
    of just EQ and nothing else?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ alone is fine try 400mg/w for 10-12 weeks, have clomid for post cycle and even though it isn't supposed to aromatize very well make sure you have nolva on hand just in case, or preferably run .25mg/d of arimidex or liquidex throughout the cycle.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Just curious if you've ever gone with lower reps on your sets say around 5-7? The reason i ask is you've been training 5 years and you're only 168 lbs. I myself gained much better when i went up on the weight and lowered my reps. It's just my opinion but you may want to alter your training somewhat and you can gain some more mass without AS. Also what is your diet like; carbs, protein, etc...? But if you insist on taking a cycle then the previous 2 answers are good.

saltrain is offline New Member

EQ

Currently,
    I eat about 200grams of protein a day
    and about 100 grams of carbs.
    I eat all my carbs early in the day though.
    I am going to alter my lifting to higher weights and lower
    sets.
    If you have any suggestions for me on how I can get
    myself more vascular and tighten myself up without
    AS please let me know
    thanks

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure exactly what your goals are : if you're trying to gain muscle or lose bf but if you're trying to gain size then you're not eating enough at 200gms protein, 100gms carbs, and lets say maybe 30gms of fat, your daily intake is 1470 cals. Try bumping the protein up to 250/day and the carbs to 200/day and keep the fat around 30gms. This will give you another 600 cals/day which will be enough to see some results . Another problem is you said you eat all your carbs early in the day . You should eat 5-6 small meals a day spread out every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. and you should divide the portions of protein and carbs equally thoughout the day. Stick with complex carbs for the most part except post workout and first meal of the day you can get away with simple carbs. Some people eat 40gms protein and 50gms carbs one meal, then the next meal it will be like 20gms protein and 90gms of carbs, etc... and this isn't good . It should be consistent and not fluctuating like that. This combined with more intense training with heavier weights and lower reps should give you gains.

On the other hand if you don't care about gaining muscle but just want to get some definition then you can stick with the existing caloric intake you have but still need to spread the carbs out evenly throughout the day instead of eating all of them in the early part. It's good to do cardio for 5 days/wk at 45min/day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for faster fat loss. You can stay with your higher reps then since you're trying to get tighter. An eca stack will help you shed some fat also. Getting more vascular and toned is done pretty much by getting rid of fat along with some weight training which i think is what you're after if i read your last post correctly. Just try out a different routine first before trying AS .

Thread Information