Thread: about dianobol

Big Nax is offline New Member

about dianobol

look im 17 but does dianobol also stun growth because i took a anabolic steriod version of dbol before but i want to take the real thing of dianobol with 4 tabs a day and just dianobol only what advice do you have for that i want to take it for 8 weeks

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Almost everyone is going to say dont juice till your 19ish

What is your stats? BF and diet/workout?
    And include your wanted results, maybe a member can offer something different if Dbol doesnt work well for you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: about dianobol

Originally posted by Big Nax
    i took a anabolic steriod version of dbol before
    What other versions are there?

1) You're WAY too young.

2) Don't run any 17aa steroid any longer than 4 weeks (6 weeks at the absolute most)

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    and we are also going to say that dbol alone is pretty much worthless. waste of time and money bro.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    I dont agree that DBol is worthless, but it is only of use when you are using it in conjunction with something else. It WILL NOT produce large, lasting results when used on its own and should NOT be used for more than 4 weeks max!

Yes you ARE too young! You have had the sense to come here and ask for advice - I applaud you for that. Now have the sense to listen to the advice we give you!

Wait a few years and do a real cycle, dont mess about with stupid cycles which will do nothing of any worth and may even be dangerous if you do them wrong

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Re: Re: about dianobol

Originally posted by Pete235

What other versions are there?

1) You're WAY too young.

2) Don't run any 17aa steroid any longer than 4 weeks (6 weeks at the absolute most)
    \

I couldn't say it any better!

jbrand is offline Member

look im 17 but does dianobol also stun growth because i took a anabolic steriod version of dbol before but i want to take the real thing of dianobol with 4 tabs a day and just dianobol only what advice do you have for that i want to take it for 8 weeks
    It has the ability to stunt growth, there is no guarentees either way. So you might as well start using the aliases "stubby", "small fry", and "mini me" in case of bone fusion.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

questions like this scare the hell out of me...........

peace bb79

androplex is offline Donating Member
    yes, they are scarey, but you know I understand them. Look at my thread about me telling my doctor I am shooting up with deca . too. doing gear is very suductive and when I make results like I have I just think doing more will even make it better. what a fuck head I am.

androplex,
    i understand them as well, and you are correct. when you start seeing results, whether its a half assed cycle or not, the gear tends to become very seductive. but thanks to the info on this board we both know more isnt better. i will give your thread a look and see if anything jumps out at me........
    hows the overall health these days bro? you feeling ok?

peace bb79

barbells79, I feel like I could fly......well sort of down about the news on the deca . I really wanted my doc to say unoffically its ok but he didn't and was very concerned for my liver and all. He is really a cool guy. He didnt say no no no stop it just that it was sort of like rolling the dice and all.

anyway, I have not felt this good in so long. I am getting fu*king hugh. I am up to 212 lbs. You know I started out 2 years ago at 160. Most of my gains have been in the last 4 months. I would say the test had put on about 15 to 20 lbs lean muscle for me.

I want to say that I am so thankful to you all here too. I know its just an internet thing and all but I really have grown and learn a lot about myself and my body by you all accepting me and helping me. Thanks.

Now what to do about that deca....

androplex,
    i glad the test is working for you brother, you even sound different through some of your recent posts.
    there is one thing i dont understand though........if you are on hrt therapy, why the deca ? its known for its libido reducing qualities. maybe im missing something here.

peace bb79

no you right, I just wanted to make bigger and faster gains in the gym and wanted to expirence the feeling of stacking. When my doc said he was going to cycle me off the test in 7 weeks I freaked out. I know I am not doing a lot of test around 100 - 140 mg per week so I felt that that taking deca would even make it better. I didn't want the ride to end.

This is my first time with this stuff so I am like a guy that just had his first dip in the pool of life and can't get enough.

I feel so good, I guess its like being high. I work out for 2 hours, go swim for another hour and I never get tired. I am like the energizer bunny, its fu*king increadable. Its like being super man. I just thought if I stacked I might really fly. he he

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    You don't need AS at your age . Try to gain as much as you can naturally and when you've hit a plateau that you absolutely can't get through then you should consider AS. I know you didn't want to hear this but i'm just trying to help you out and give you the best advice .

Thread Information