big N is offline Anabolic Member

a new anabolic.???

was curious say u normaly run moderate to high doses say of test .and other as,if u were to do as that u havent done before would u need a high amount to get good gains?or a decent to low dose since it would be new to your system.

will is offline Banned
    restate your thread bro i cant even understand what youre saying

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    He's asking, if your normally run moderate to high doses of test during your cycles and then decide you want to substitute the test deca or EQ or primo or tren for you next cycle, should the doses be equally as high (relativly speaking).

will its easy bro.if u do a anabolic that u havent done before (new to your system)and your receptors are used to relatively high doses of everything(600-750).sincr its new and the recptors arent used to it would u still need to run high doses ?or (300-400)would give u gains.

Billmister is offline Member

Talking

IMO EVEN THOUGH I COULD BE WRONG, IT DEPENDS ON YOUR WEIGHT, LIKE IF YOUR A 130LB AND TAKE 700MG OF SUS AND 1000MG OF TEST, YOU WILL GET BIG, BUT CHANCES ARE SINCE YOUR BODY IS NOT USED TO THAT WHOLE MUCH YOU WILL LOOSE 90% OF IT. OTHER THAN SOMEONE WHO IS LIKE 200LB AND UP, THERE BODY CAN HOLD THAT AMOUNT... AM I WRONG??/ ANY MODERATES OR VETS CARE TO GIVE THERE OPINION? AND IF WHAT I WROTE DOES NOT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ASKED? THEN I DON'T KNOW, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I would say that it all depends on what the new AS is . For example if you use 400-500mg of test you won't see real good gains on a weak AS like primo at 200 mg. I know i'm going from one extreme here to another but my point is that there's no real answer to the question. You'd have to do the comparison between 2 AS with similar profiles.

thats what i was sort of thinking too.depends on the as.

Thread Information