Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member

Kickstarting with Winny???

I am going to be doing a cycle of 500mg Enan/400mg Eq a week for 10 weeks. My goals are to gain about 10-15 lbs. and harden up while maintaining my current bf %. I want something to kickstart the cycle but I don't want to use dbol because I don't need the bloat and water. Can I use winny to kickstart the test and eq? Has anyone done this before and how well did it work?

Stats: 5'11'' 190 9%bf

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    imo, you would be better off waiting for weeks 7-12 to start the winny. the eq will start to kick in at 2 weeks, so there really isnt that much time to wait.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, maybe try to get a hold of some tren . throw that in for 1-6 at 37-50mg ed. Then winny 7-12 like kevin said. that's what I'd do, and in fact...that's what I'm GOING to do.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    You can kickstart your cycle with winny if you want. I think the point these guys are trying to make is....how effective will it be? You'll never know till ya try. Personally I would use dbol , anadrol , or fina. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Big kev, do you think that the test and eq alone will be enough for what I want to get out of this cycle? I just figured I needed something to get things rolling. I just don't want to get discouraged while waiting for the other 2 to kick in.

BTW, is that you in that pic, if so, you are one huge dude!!

latman49 is offline Member
    Interesting thread, I am going to be doing the same cycle and planned to do 35mg dbol a day weeks 1-4. I may reconsider if the Eq kicks in that fast. Like you, I can't afford to get bloated and water logged.

when i do a cutting cycle, if i kick start it at all, i would use prop or tren . but, i usually dont use anything to kick start. by the end of the cycle things will be right where they should be. adding prop or tren would benefit you, but it definately isnt mandatory.

I'm not really doing a cutting cycle...it isn't really a bulker either. I'm kinda in a tight spot and I want to bulk, but I absolutly CAN NOT gain any fat. I'm currently in a professional wrestling school and I need to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle while staying toned and cut. It really sucks because I would normally go for the all-out bulker and then cut it up with another cycle but I can't right now. I have to try to do it this way. Do you think I can pull this off?

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on week 6 of d-bol,cyp,eq,fina and winny starting week 7. I'm using armidex for the 1st time and got no bloat at all from the d-bol. Man, I just love d-bol to start a cycle, and started fina week 5, the fina is the bomb baby! I'm actually just now feeling the eq, appetite is just getting going. I heard that EQ could take up to 5 weeks to kick for some. Anyway bro, I'd think of getting some armidex if you can afford it and go with the Thais, and maybe the fina too! Good luck

Reb

in light of the fact that you are training in a wrestling school, i say go with fina.

Even though I've dabbled in AAS and have researched for years, this will be my first REAL cycle. Would you advise Fina for a novice? I've heard it can be real tricky. I'd love to go with Fina and Eq since fina doesn't aromatize, but I don't know how my body would react to it.

bigkev, what kind of cycle would you suggest with the fina? Is that in place of the test or with test and eq?

bump

Thread Information