tiny234 is offline Junior Member

decca with fat burner?

I am currently taking a supplement called metabadrine, it is made by xenadrine...it is working good should i continue my use of it when i begin a 8 week cycle of decca to keep my water wieght retaintion low? Also i am 5'10 175lbs....any advice on diet and calorie intake would be much appriciated?

thanx,
    tiny

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    r u tryin to cut or mass up.id run the deca with something else or if your lookin to cut eq,winny or tren ,deac u will hold alot of water

i was lookin to get mass and for now then worry about losin later...i want to take one step at a time....

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by tiny234
    i was lookin to get mass and for now then worry about losin later...i want to take one step at a time....
    That is a good approach. Alot of people want to gain mass and cut up at the same time. But by trying to do both at the same time, you compromise the effectivness of either method.
    Cutting = strict diet
    Bulking = eat everything (not literally)
    By focusing your efforts on one or the other you will acomplish more in the long run.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Ditto to what Ice said:

Either bulk or cut. If you want muscles, you need lots of calories (and protien) to build them. If you take a fat burner, it burns calories you need to build muscle, thus defeating the purpose of taking AS to ad mass.

Diet and exercise are key to building mass. AS just is a tool to help tilt the metabolism farther in the direction of building muscle. If you don't have the protien & calories to build muscle, you won't build muscle, AS or not!

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    What you are asking, cutting water retention and body fat while trying to gain muscle mass is extremely difficult if even possible. Besides, one of the benefits of Deca is the water retention resulting in better lubricated joints. For your caloric intake, make sure you get at least 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. That is, at the very least. For total calories, it all really depends on your bodies individual metabolism and/or body type. It also depends on the exact goal that you choose. There will obviously be a difference in caloric intake when cutting ratehr than bulking. There are very useful calorie calculators that may come in handy. However, it is just a ballpark and it really depends on your own bodies metabolism whether you are gonna need to adust the calories. Okay, i am done rambling on. Hope it was useful and i didnt make an ass out of myself.

Thanks alot for the information. It has been very helpful. I am set for now but im sure I am going to have more questions later, and will be looking for your advice.

Thanks,
    Tiny

Thread Information