chuck is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb how's this stack for a lazy guy

I'm pretty lazy trying to get back into the gym has been hard .but i really need to do it i'm in the worst shape of my life. was 190 solid now 260 fat fuck. hurt my shoulder and just gave up and got lazy. but its fine now fully healed. need lost fo help. I never have any energy cause i got so fat no motivation. started working out but have to literally force myself to go. I have winny, prop,and fina. does anyone think that will give me the kick in the ass i need. when i go to the gym I don't get the fire i used to. I used to get pumped and lift hard now i just look at myself in disgust. need help bad will the gear help???

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the only person that can give u motivation bro is you.gear is just there to help u have to do the hard work.get your ass off the couch go to the mirror ,look at your self .happy?no!remember how u use to be .yea that s better now right?thats thge motivation u need first go inthere bust your ass train and diet,then hit the juice.and the as u listed are a fine choice of chemicals.remeber its all you the juice is ther to help you.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    first off bro....we need more stats (how many cycle have you done, how long you have been training, what are your goals). IMO i would tell you that AS doesn't make you WANT to train....you make yourself want to train hard. Taking AS won't tell your brain to work harder...only your own self-motivation can do that for you. Before jumping into a cycle why don't you try to get yourself to the level of motivation that is needed to keep you going to the gym. Hold off on the gear until you have the MIND SET to be dedicated to working out....remember ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE...so by taking gear you will only be hurting yourself and your wallet. Get a good workout regimen going FIRST, then check your diet and make the adjustments there, lastly get to you goals NATURALLY before you try to use AS.....I'm not flaming you bro, just trying to give my opinion...be prepare because you are going to hear some pretty harsh shit man!

chuck is offline Junior Member
    thanx bro's

Thread Information