TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa

a little response would be nice

let me all ask you this question...If I were to just go to a doctor during his working hours and just flat out say " I am going to do steroids , I would really like your supervision but either way I am going to do it. I know the risks would you help me"? Fisrt of all what do you think he/she would say and second of all there isn't anything illegal about that is there? I mean this would make it a whole hell of a lot easier getting roids, atleast for me it would

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    there is nothing illegal about doing this....but he is not going to write you out a script for juice...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: a little response would be nice

Originally posted by TooTuff
    let me all ask you this question...If I were to just go to a doctor during his working hours and just flat out say " I am going to do steroids, I would really like your supervision but either way I am going to do it. I know the risks would you help me"? First of all what do you think he/she would say and second of all there isn't anything illegal about that is there? I mean this would make it a whole hell of a lot easier getting roids, atleast for me it would
    By law, your doctor cannot disclose anything about you (to the authorities). Client - patient confidentiality agreement. What he puts in your file and your insurance finds out is a different story.

A good doctor would tell you the good/bad (more likely the bad) about AAS.

Some might not treat you.

The chances of the Doctor prescribing you gear is just about zero, unless blood test show you have low testosterone levels . If he was to give you anything, it would probably be in patch or topical form.

If it were that easy, dude, we would all be at the doctor's office with a handful of cash and big smile on our faces.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya, just because you go in and same I'm gonna juice, he aint gonna say..."Oh, what do you want, I'll make a personal delivery tomorrow...name your price!"

Not tryin to mess with you, but he might HELP you, but not HELP you get them.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok here's the deal. don't even expect him to get your shit for ya. it's not gonna happen. however, you should go in and have your blood pressure checked regularly and have your general health checked. all he has to do is suspect anemia, order up a blood test, and he will be able to check your triglycerides, cholesteral, liver and kidney fucntions and be able to tell which side effects you may be senstive to

bigtraps is offline Member
    upon my first cycle, i made an appt. to see my Doc.
    I told him only what he needed to know. He perscibed me the clomid and told me were to shoot. My Doc is a Sports Med guy, so he was some what educated on AS. Not nearly as much as the Mods on this board though. Obvously my Doc is not against the use of AS.

I saw My Doc again last week, for a refresher, let him know that i am about to start another cycle. Had my blood preasher check, ect, ect,.. BE SAFE!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I told my doc for years since i was 16 that once i got older i was going to no matter what. my doc just gave me shit and only preached that bad. So, whatever, i just don't mention it anymore, but i think (she, and no shes not hot) is catching on LOL

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

pick the right doc

my recomendation from personal experience is to go to another doctor besides your family or normal doctor. For one reason, in my city anyway, docs dont share records, so if for chance you got gyno, you can go to your doctor that doesnt know about your as use and the surgery is covered by health care, in canada anyway, they just ask you if you've ever taken juice. My juice doctor is awesome, he will not prescribe gh, or anabolics. but he prescribes diuretics, anti-estrogens (nolva) and clomid, no questions i just tell him im gonna start another cycle and boom, nolva prescriptions work out to be pennies a tab.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    d oyou think most docs would give you clomid or nolva

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    i've asked several md's about aas and they all tell me the same thing, that it will have horrible side effects, that i wont be able to get clean juice, that i will suffer tremendous heart failure, and eventually die. Just bring it up in a casual way, that way he cant put it in your records. dont tell him that you have taken it, or that you're going to.
    good luck, in this business you need it

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you doctor is cool, then tell him. He can track your heart rate, liver, ect... That way if you run into trouble, you know you'll be able to get good professional help. You gotta find a doctor that cares about his patients.

If your doctor is an ass, get a new one.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    a new ass?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: a little response would be nice

Originally posted by XBiker

If it were that easy, dude, we would all be at the doctor's office with a handful of cash and big smile on our faces.

you could count on it ..............

peace bb79

Thread Information