lloyd peoples is offline New Member

Question need some info on d-bol

what's up all,

can any tell me what d-bol is and is it the same thing as redferd-b. and is redferd-b a good riod to start out with?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro...no flame but all the info you need is on the main board under "Drug Profiles". It will give you a detailed description of each drug, what it does, it's chemical make-up, side effects etc....You need to a lot more reading. If you're serious and can prove that your willing to educate yourself the guys here will give you all the advice you will ever need. But before that happens we will need to know how old you are, how tall, how much you wiegh, what your goals are, what your training is like, how long you've been training and what your diet is like. IMO....hanG around, read threads, the best place to start is at the top of this forum "Hot topics for discussion" you will learn more there in three days then you will in 3 months talking to people in your gym...trust me. Good luck.

P

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hi and welcome if you go to the main page and search for DBol it will have all the info you need! I would really really recommend you do a lot more research on gear etc dbol is a good AAS but you would need to stack it! Please go do some reading bro!

Also if you go through a search on previous threads you will find a lot of info on cycles etc! what are you wanting to achieve? what are your stats age etc!

Ms Figure

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete beat me too it LOL
    Ms Figure

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm getting faster MF

P

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Beatings feel good huh. Next time can you use a heavy metal object Pete? Just kidding. I'll bet most people don't know about all the resources on this site.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Make sure you know what you're doing before to jump into d-bol. It can make you feel like shit if you don't use proper liver protection and know what you're doing. Could send blood presure through the roof, and used alone could result in loss of all gains.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Hey dont jump on anyone hes just asking questions

Thread Information