Thread: 1 Roid Cycles?

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

1 Roid Cycles?

I realize that 1 roid schemes are less than optimal however I still must ask... How effective would Anavar be alone? My friend is planning on doing this but only if it will still produce results.

He has taken Anavar before however it was in conjunction with Test and Deca . He just wants to burn fat and put on a little muscle in the process... or atleast not lose any.

So if the cardio is intact with a solid diet would this roid be able to help with his goals? Thanx, Nut.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well in cutting up diet and cardio is #1.if everything is done correctly,and 30-40 mg of var are taken in conjunction with creatine (enhances the strength of var)id say he would be able to pull it off.theres a couple of bros thatdid a var creatine only cycle do a search .

jbrand is offline Member

Re: 1 Roid Cycles?

Originally posted by Kingnut
    I realize that 1 roid schemes are less than optimal however I still must ask... How effective would Anavar be alone? My friend is planning on doing this but only if it will still produce results.

He has taken Anavar before however it was in conjunction with Test and Deca . He just wants to burn fat and put on a little muscle in the process... or atleast not lose any.

So if the cardio is intact with a solid diet would this roid be able to help with his goals? Thanx, Nut.
    Anavar on its own yields pretty mild gains. In his case it can help combat the catabolism of decreased calories and cardio, and the gains are easily retained post-cycle. It will also keep his lifts up in the gym. If I was only going to use one particular drug in his specific situation, it would definetely be anavar.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he should at least be able to keep his muscles. Most likely he will have some minor gains depending on how extreme his cutting diet is. I haven't done anavar myself yet. But from everything I've seen it should do the trick for ya.

Thread Information