tanguy is offline Associate Member

i cant believe this. 4mls short in each vial.

i ordered some gear from our friend bruce lee and each bottle only had 6 and 7 mls in each. the first two vials had 7mls and the third only had 6mls. i cant do my cycle now. im short of gear. i emailed him and he hasnt responded yet. this is the first time i have used him and i get this. i hope he straightens things out cause there is a total of 12mls being left out between the 3 vials. damm this blows. just had to left off some steam. what are your thoughts on this? i wouldnt have mided if there were say 9mls in each but 7,7, and 6? this is wrong.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you positive you ordered from the man himself and not a re-shipper. From what I understand he doesn't deal in small orders and he definately doesn't deal in 10ml vials.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i got 3 10cc vials well underfilled to of EQ the only time I ordered oils it was 3 x 10cc of EQ and each one was like 7 or 8 max totalling like 6-9cc missing I didnt even bother saying anything as the 3 rd one is free if u bought 2 at that time

peace

4plates is offline Banned
    if im not using amps in a cycle and use vials i always preload all my pins before i start ,just to see exactly what i have to work with,and if i need more i get it first.but thats just me .i lay it all out tabs and everything.

Thread Information