dbolkid is offline Junior Member

has anyone ever had to sign for a package?

fellas has anyone ever ordered a package and the mail man asked u to sign for it. if so what do u do

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Depends on where from. I would NEVER sign for ASS or any other stuff from another country. Now, that said my mailman is a rasta dude and I keep him happy so I'm pretty sure he would let me know whats up.

DMX

shanedoan2 is offline New Member
    i have signed for juice in the past. my source is overseas and he always sends packages with tracking numbers, never had a package seized or any other problems.

If only I could train my dog to sign, wait a minute, SHE doesn't live here anymore:-). That would be funny, sorry honey can't get you out of jail, YOU TOOK ALL THE CASH:-).

I think next time I'll just find a chick I don't like and buy her a house...

DMX

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    haha

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    It's not a good idea to sign for it. You might have problems or you might not but why take that chance?

so what are u guys saying that somrtimes the juice comes and u never have to sign or u do have to sign.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Depends on your source really.

Ask your source if hes gonna require you to sign the package. If he says no and the mail man makes you sign for it anyway, then id definitely pass

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Let's clear something up here fella's.

1. Domestically, you should not have to sign. If you do...
    a. Your source sent it "signature confirmation" (unlikely)
    b. Your postal carrier is wanting a sig, if no sig is require, as him why. (politely)

2. It's an international delivery and the PO normally requires a signature. This is most often the rule.

I would like to add a little something. This whole, "get the package and write return to sender...set it by the door for a few days" is a bunch of hooey.

If the package is in your possession, and you get busted, it's yours. Remember that possession is 9/10th's of the law. I wanted to bring this up because I see it said quite a bit and it's b.s.

several times it sucks but it happens...best thing to do is set up a false name to the addy...start sending mags to it but do not pay. Let them build up and it shows a pattern and history of mail. Then have it sent to that name and have some one else pick it up and sign as not to match your handwriting...

Just something A MOD taught me...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good info X, dren. This is my take. If you are getting a controlled deliv...and you even know you are getting popped, and decline to sign...you're getting arrested anyway if house has anything to do with juice...used pins, wrappers, used vials..new stuff, pills...they'll look forever to find something to bust you on. Weed would be something theyd look for too..so when your story comes out in the local paper, it can make aas users look like crackheads.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Good info X, dren. This is my take. If you are getting a controlled deliv...and you even know you are getting popped, and decline to sign...you're getting arrested anyway if house has anything to do with juice...used pins, wrappers, used vials..new stuff, pills...they'll look forever to find something to bust you on. Weed would be something theyd look for too..so when your story comes out in the local paper, it can make aas users look like crackheads.
    Bottom line is to have a clean place when expecting a delivery.

As some of you have read, my shit got seized a few days ago, though the envelope and the packaging were let through and delivered. The package didnt require a signature.

Ive talked to a few international sources and they all state that they never send a package that requires a signature.

International packages that require a signature are not the rule. I would make sure your sender does not take that option, that way, you know if the postman is forcing you to sign, you know that something is up.

neo1605 is offline Banned
    I always have to sign when ordering from a certain Russian. Never any problems.

Originally posted by XBiker

Bottom line is to have a clean place when expecting a delivery.
    ANd this is the best advice anyone can give.

1. Never ask your source to send you a package in your name, use a different name.

2. If you can, use a domestic source. So you might save a few bucks going international, but you can never be sure when to expect something. Most domestics send priority mail, which means you can expect something 2 or 3 days after your sources tells you they sent. THis gives you an idea of when your place should be clean of incriminating evidance.

3. 1+2 = nothing on you!!!! Keep your mouth shut and you will be fine.

Originally posted by neo1605
    I always have to sign when ordering from a certain Russian. Never any problems.
    Remember, signing basically implies that you know the pack was coming.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    As some of you have read, my shit got seized a few days ago, though the envelope and the packaging were let through and delivered. The package didnt require a signature.

Ive talked to a few international sources and they all state that they never send a package that requires a signature.

International packages that require a signature are not the rule. I would make sure your sender does not take that option, that way, you know if the postman is forcing you to sign, you know that something is up.
    I think signing for international packages applies to express packages.

I get mine express air from the UK and have NEVER had to sign. Actually I have never had to sign for any international delivery...

DMX

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I get mine express air from the UK and have NEVER had to sign. Actually I have never had to sign for any international delivery...

DMX
    That is strange. I have gotten express shipping from the UK (72hour) on many occasions and always had to sign. I guess I can blame the source then

Mine didn't come in 72hours! LOL, thats probably why for me!

DMX

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Two envelopes came to me, one was open and the other wasn't, and still didn't have to sign. I would never sign!!! Talk to your source dude.

The question I have is..... Are pins and novaldex legal through the mail ? Thats what envelope was opened.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    sign for it. i had to the other day. i actually had to go to the post office to pick it up. no big deal kid

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    I sign happily all the time

tanto is offline Junior Member
    if they want to bust you ,sign or not it realy doesn'r meter.if you accept package it's in your possesion so signet or not ,doesn't realy mater.using and opening po box on fake name is not good idea too,you're geting in more trouble because now ur using false identity too.
    i sign for my packs,because i live in apt and somethimes parcels dont fitt in mail box so i have to pick them up in po and sign for them.

Thorazine is offline New Member
    I'd have to agree with tanto. Signing or not, if they want to bust you, they will bust you.

I have a question for the Canadian folk out there. I know it's legal for us to possess personal amounts of gear.

Once you technically have the package in your hand, it is your personal property, and you therefore legally possess it, so unless it's a sting, you're home free.

Am I correct in assuming this?

Thorazine

tanto is offline Junior Member
    for canadians haaa! yup possesion for personal use is ok,but not importing or buying.recieving package is importing controled substance which is no no

what do u do or say if u get caught.

Nothing but when may I speak with my atourney. Other than that NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING. Don't even tell them you workout, you DO NOT have to answer ANY question without a lawyer present.

DMX

If you keep your house clean and you dont open your package thats not addressed to you anyway, the most incriminating thing they have on you is your MOUTH!!! Dont be the one catching yourself!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I sign for all my gear.

I have scripts for it.

sorry mates, I can only image how it feels if I didn't. It really sucks that we have to do what we do just to bodybuild.

Originally posted by androplex

I have scripts for it.

Evil Bastard!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    anyone ever received UPS or FEDEX??? PM me...

Thread Information