Thread: deca gyno

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

deca gyno

If I had symptoms of gyno, could I go to a doctor for help? Because my 10 dollar copay is cheaper than whatever i would pay for nolva.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    You could go to your doctor and if you told him your position, I'm sure he would prescribe you something.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I dont think he would prescribe you anything if you told him why you were developing it, besides nolva is prescribed for women, I think he would have a hard time explaining his reasoning. Just my 2 cents, let us know how it turns out.
    -Cy

neo1605 is offline Banned

Re: deca gyno

Originally posted by gettingbigger816
    If I had symptoms of gyno, could I go to a doctor for help? Because my 10 dollar copay is cheaper than whatever i would pay for nolva.
    If your getting gyno from deca nolvadex won't help one bit. Deca gyno is progestorone related. How much are you running? I would suggest to cut back on your dosage and eventually stop it all together. Also, are you running it with anything else?

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    I don't have gyno, it was just a hypothetical question. Sorry for the confusion and thanx for the replies.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    We just had a big discussion on this deca gyno thing. You can get deca gyno from estrogen breakdown. Yes and you can get gyno from deca due to the progesterone too. I ask my doc about it and said that stuff like ru486 is really hard on the male body and would not write a script for it. From what most mates say here at AR its very rare however. I spoke to two members here on AR that got it from using deca but it was really a mild case so they said. They also said they are gyno prone.

As far as a doctor giving you a script for help with gyno? If you and your doc have a good relationship more than likely he is going to work with you. I would just be up front with the doc and all. Like I said mine has already told me he would not script for ru486 for me. I do think he would script for other drugs to help me with it, then he would ask me if I was thinking about that sex change again.

Thread Information