JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up MID CYCLE CRISES(need help on this one guy's)

Before you guy's tell me you should know 100% what your cycle looks lke/and what your running before you start! i UNDERSTAND so saying this here's my little delema!I just finished week 8 of test400mg/wk and deca at the same dose with d-bol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg/day.Now i jst started primo 400mg/wk for wk9-12 and mesanolon (methyl dht)at 50mg/day for 21 day's.Now i've recently decided i want to stretch my cycle a little longer.I was going to continue primo at 400mg/wk till week 14 and start the winny 50mg/day at week 11 (since i'll be out of methyldht)and continue the winny with the primo till week14.aso i want to throw in test prop at 100mg/every other day from 9-14(i need some type of test i me).Now my friend hinks i should d e.q.instead of the primo to get hard and vascular?I don't know ?dosen't that shit take like 5 weeks to even start seeing results i don't want to do that for another 8 weks!!!any suggetions.By the way so far i coulden't ask forbetter results then what i got sooo far i'm finally99%happy on how i look!!thanx for your help!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Yeah...I would stick to primo. Be careful though....with methyl dht and primo...you could have some problems with the old hairline. I would take the necessary precautionary methods.

thanx dizzy

appreciate your reply.But i have thick afro type hair so thats one ting i don't need to worry.My family is one of mopheads anyone else?

BUMP!!

BUMP!!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    primo is a depot so its long acting anyway eq is a little longer acting ester. youu still go to wait 2-3 weeks before starting your clomid seems a bit weird or even pointless mixing prop with primo cos u got to stick urself everyday unless you like that that is. How about just prop and winnie then use clomid 3 days post cycle?

peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm with OJ. Save primo for next cycle. Stick with short acting esters for the remainder.

Thread Information