hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Talking How long between cycles?

Hey guys,

How long do you usually wait in between your cycles, in particualar, in between your bulking and cutting cycles?

For example, Im planning a lean bulking cycle that will run Test and Deca for 10 weeks, Dbol the first 5 weeks, Winny weeks 7-12, clomid therapy for about 4 weeks (13-16), and arimidex for the entire 16 weeks.

I eventually wanna cut, and plan to do a cycle with Eq running for 10-12 weeks, winny running at the end for about 5-6 weeks and maybe anavar in the beginning as well. I will also be using Clen and T3 (alternating 3 week cycles of each).

How long should the wait between the 2 cycles be? Any thoughts?

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey i have no personal experience but i have hear from a few guy's on AR that rule of thumb should be time off=time on
    hope this helps ,good luck

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    yep time on = time off.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Ok so whats the deal behind Time On = Time off. I mean why is that set in stone? Certainly the type of cycle that you do and the type of cycle you plan on doing has alot to dowith how long you stay off. Is it a health thing?

See I can see why taking time off from 17aa makes sense, gives your liver some time to return to normal. And I can understand why taking time off between like steroids (as in time in between test and test) would make sense (actually I dont know why this would be neccessarily so either, but just the fact they are the same would make sense). So in that sense i could see why id need 5 weeks off (or would it be 10? 12? 16?) after my last winny to start another winny cycle. But the main part of my cutting cycle would be EQ which was not on my previous cycle.

Also what would be considered the end my cycle? Week 10 when I take my last shot of Test and Deca ? Week 12 when I take my last winny? Or week 16 when I take my last Clomid?

See this is the confusing part. If I was on winny only five weeks (7-12), why would I wait anymore that 10 weeks (length of Test and Deca cycle) to start another cycle feturing winny (for simpliocities sake lets say id only run winny and not eq)?

Im sure Time on = Time off is a good philosophy, but Im not quite sure its something thats set in stone, if for nothing else the vaguness of when the actual cycle ends, and how shorter rests, between different steroids affects the system.

What do you guys think?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Question it all you want. Time on = Time off. I personally think that more time off is better. It works so thats why we say it. Experiment if you want, or take the safe route.

berry is offline Associate Member
    bro be as long as u have been on them off them,2 to 3 months, if u use some tribex and eat well u will hold a lot of youre gains,if u dont wanna wait this long do a blood test around 4 or 6 weeks after youre stack and check the results,do u work with youre body? compete?or just wanna be big? all the best bro hope ive helped

androplex is offline Donating Member
    yep, time on = time off

unless your doing hrt, then your doc just screws with your head.

and your own cycle planning

My deca shot from yesterday does not hurt anymore, I hope the guy that had the bad shot of deca is ok. I think I will pm him and check up on him.

Thread Information