dankduke is offline Junior Member

am i fucked? vets opinions please...

guys, this fuckin sux first off...well it seems that my source has been busted and i sent all the loot last thursday and he got it on friday and was busted earlier this week( computer taken and shit)...now i have a chance to get a package, but probably my $$$ and gear i ordered is gone most likely....

If a package comes what should I do?

If it doesnt come I have almost no dough now : ( but i have 3.5 weeks worth of cyp and could get a botle of t400 my 2nd cyc was going to be great enanthate500mg/weeks1-12 400mg EQ weeks1-12 and dbol 1-4...but fuck now alls i got is this cyp and possibly a bottle of t4 and aoubt 2 weeks worth of dbol...should i make my 2nd cycle just test 500mg's for about 8-10 weeks or wait till i get more money and start my 2nd then....im soo pissed this happened...fuckin kills my summer....and its hard going to the gym knowing i have no gear coming prolly not gonna get that much bigger and having no $$$ as well...thanks for reading just needed to vent and find out what you bros think........

thanks,

DD

bump

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i would if its true be very gratefull if you are not busted, if your address to send the gear to is in his commy. Be carefull thats the name of the game I know its shitty but this stuff happens got to go with it

peace

by the way i would clear stuff out for now if u have much lieing around

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I too feel the same, Clean out everything that you have. Who is to say your source isn't fucking with you and just wants to keep your doe.

IF .........he did get busted chances are the feds are looking for who he gets his stuff from, ( someone higher then him ) ( not the little joe he is selling too ) But I would still clean out any thing showing that I had anything illeagal.
    Better safe then sorry.

Move your stuff somewhere safe and wait it out, when all seems good then hook up with more goods for a decent cycle.

atbwarr is offline New Member
    DUDE, I WOULDN'T WORRY TO MUCH. FEDS AREN'T GOING TO WASTE THEIR TIME BY GOING AFTER SMALL TIME GUYS. THEY ARE AFTER THE BIG FISH( SOURCES). IF YOU DO RECIEVE I WOULD NOT OPEN IT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WRITE RETURN TO SENDER ON IT OR GO STASH IT SOME WERE OTHER THAN YOUR HOUSE IF YOU YOU WANT TO BE REALLY CAREFULL

bidump

Thread Information