morpheus is offline Junior Member

Africa in need !

Africa in need !

Yes, unfortunately I need some Help on my 1 cycle.
    I know you guys are fed up with Newbies, but I am ready to Rumble.(Mike Tyson vs Lennox)

OK STAT's: 1.73m, 76kg, 3 years Natural.
    CYCLE: Sustanon + Deca .

I will be running Sus@250mg/w and Deca@200mg/w for 8weeks.
    Yes i know alot of you suggest taking 500mg/w with sus but it's my first cycle and am slightly worried of the unexpected.
    Ok here comes the questions.. I'm a bit confused about the administration of the injection quantities.
    If I understood correctly it will be one injection of 250mg of Sus I think this is equal to 1cc My Deca I want to take 100mg every 4 days I think it is possible to mix it with Sus as well but I do not know how much to mix.

I hope to put on about 25 pounds of muscle, I was just wondering if it was possible to do this without the Deca?

I will also be using Nolvadex every day and clomid 3 weeks after last injection.

I hope you guys can give me some advice i would gladly appriciate it.
    Please if you do not have first hand experience on the following two AAS please do not post thread.

I also would like to say thanks to all the members on this Board who have given me some knowledge so that i can attempt my first cycle with the minumim of side effects and to reach my goal at the same time.

Welcome to the Real World.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would keep the deca in there and I would definately suggest running it @ 400mg/week (as well as 500mg/week on the sust). But I'll leave that to you.

It's very easy to mix the two in the same syringe. First fill the syringe with teh same amount of air as gear you will need (in this case 1cc). Put the pin in top of the vial and push the air in, this will create pressure inside the vial and allow you to withdraw the desired amount. The hold the needle upright (pin towrads the shy) and once again draw 1cc of air into the syringe. This time, leave the pin facing skyward as you puncture the top of the vial. Again push in the air and watch so that you do not push in any of the gear already in the barrel. Once again, withdraw and voila...you have a loaded dart. If you have amps, the above is mute

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well i wish you research some of the old threads, you'll find the answers there. Sus/deca while not the best cycle( i prefer longer acting esters) should put on 20lbs as long as you watch your diet and train hard, and it look like your on the right track. I assume your deca is 100mg/ml as your reason for doing it twice/week. What i would do is 1cc sus 250 (mon) and 2cc deca 100 (thurs) that way you'll have more constant levels, since some of the test in Sus is short acting it'll be harder to maintain your test levels unless you do 2 shots week. That way the deca and longer ester test will kick in around the same time. Since i'm not a big sus fan, i doubt you'll be able to put on 25lbs with just sus alone(imo)unless you up it to 500mg/w or so. And you can mix the deca/sus no problem.

Thanks!!

Originally posted by righton
    Well i wish you research some of the old threads, you'll find the answers there. Sus/deca while not the best cycle( i prefer longer acting esters) should put on 20lbs as long as you watch your diet and train hard, and it look like your on the right track. I assume your deca is 100mg/ml as your reason for doing it twice/week. What i would do is 1cc sus 250 (mon) and 2cc deca 100 (thurs) that way you'll have more constant levels, since some of the test in Sus is short acting it'll be harder to maintain your test levels unless you do 2 shots week. That way the deca and longer ester test will kick in around the same time. Since i'm not a big sus fan, i doubt you'll be able to put on 25lbs with just sus alone(imo)unless you up it to 500mg/w or so. And you can mix the deca/sus no problem.
    In other words 2cc Deca =100mg is that correct ?
    Yes The Deca i have is 200mg/2l.
    so is it possible to inject 1cc of sus=250mg and 2cc deca=100mg in one jab?

A bit complecated, I would love to do 500mg a week but scared if I get a temper. and 400mg/w of deca=deca dick I will stay with 200mg for my first cycle.
    The guys in South Africa (local gym) suggest i take 50mg one week than 100mg next week than 50mg and so on... I wonder if this works?
    By the way Why are you not a fan of Sus ?

By the way i have been researching for about 3 months now, and alot of the members including old threats and steroid profiles always speak about how good Sus/Deca cycle is for a newbie, Thats why I decided to try it.

By the way do you see on your left that's me standing there at 75 kg about 9% body fat Natural so I hope I can at least put on 15kg solid.

Thanks righton and Pete235 for your advice.

By the way Pete235 what if they are amps ? Im receiveing sus tommorow only.

Welcome to The real World.

Amps are easy, pop the top off with a pen cap, stick the pin in and draw.

BTW....if your deca is 200mg that means 200mg per ml (or cc).
    The mg count refers to the chemical weight of the drug in question. For example deca comes in 50mg, 100mg, 200mg and 300mg. Every one of those values is based on 1ml or 1cc.

mg = weight or strength of the drug
    ml = unit of measurement, also equal to 1cc

So if your deca is 200mg and you only want 200mg/week, you will only need .5cc x 2 weekly shots. Follow?

Originally posted by Pete235
    Amps are easy, pop the top off with a pen cap, stick the pin in and draw.

BTW....if your deca is 200mg that means 200mg per ml (or cc).
    The mg count refers to the chemical weight of the drug in question. For example deca comes in 50mg, 100mg, 200mg and 300mg. Every one of those values is based on 1ml or 1cc.

mg = weight or strength of the drug
    ml = unit of measurement, also equal to 1cc

So if your deca is 200mg and you only want 200mg/week, you will only need .5cc x 2 weekly shots. Follow?
    pete235, thanks for being so determined I'm sure by now you will be pulling out you hair (lol).
    I have Deca organon and it comes at 200mg/2ml.

so this means I will take 2 injection a week (1cc each jab).

Originally posted by morpheus
    so this means I will take 2 injection a week (1cc each jab).
    BINGO!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Sorry i was away for awhile, but my fellow canuck came to the rescue. Anyways the only reason i don't really like sus that much is because some of the esters are so short acting and in small amounts that you would have to shoot EOD( every other day) to maintain a constant level. Most bro's choose long acting esters (cyp,enan) may take awhile to kick in, but it's steady.

Thread Information