Thread: nolvadex

newguy is offline New Member

nolvadex

what is the normal doses for taking nolvadex ? i know 20mg a day but for how many days?
    thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    once you get that burning / itchy sensation.......grab it and take it til your cycle ends.......and yes, we're talking about nolva, not prep-h

newguy is offline New Member
    this is all hypathetical (spell check?)
    what if one doesn't know symptoms of gyno and doesn't take anything until AFTER the cycle. what would be the doses.

or if i wanted to have enough on hand BEFORE i started my cycle, how many would i order to be safe?

thanx again

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    lots of info here bro.hit the search button on here for nolva and you will find more then enough info on all your questions.you can not and I repeat can not wear the search button out.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by newguy
    or if i wanted to have enough on hand BEFORE i started my cycle, how many would i order to be safe?
    well, gyno doesn't start at a certain point, so it's kinda hard to determine how many to get. i think i have like 70 or 80 pills of 20 mg's and will probably take 20 mg's from the beginning to the end - can't take any chances and my gains will still be very great.

how long is your cycle ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by newguy
    this is all hypathetical (spell check?)
    what if one doesn't know symptoms of gyno and doesn't take anything until AFTER the cycle.
    Well, if you already have gyno then taking it afterward is as useless as tits on a bull. Ig you already have it you will know it everytime you take your shirt off.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Well, if you already have gyno then taking it afterward is as useless as tits on a bull.

Thread Information