TRIPLE HHH is offline New Member

My first cycle(EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED)

Hey guys I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on this first cycle im about to take and how it sounds and if the side effects will be minimum????
    10 week cycle of:
    125 mgs of test euthanate, and 50 mgs of test prop every monday
    200 mgs of deca , and 50mgs of test prop every wednesday
    125 mgs of test euthanate, and 50 mgs of test prop every friday
    30 mgs of dbol each day for the first 4 weeks of cycle
    50 mgs of clomid each day for first 2 weeks after last injection
    and how does .25 mgs of liquodex each day sound?

P.S. What do you guys think ill gain and keep from this cycle and how long should i wait til my next cycle?

thanks T. ( SORRY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND MY BIG MUSCULAR LETTERS FELLAS, IT ISNT MY FAULT YOU ALL HAVE SMALL PUNY LETTERS. MAYBE THEY NEED STEROIDS OR AT LEAST TO HIT THE IRON.)
    Last edited by TRIPLE HHH; 06-02-2002 at 11:33 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Can you rewrite that in English and without caps lock?

at a guess you are taking 350mgs test per week 250 enanth and 100mg prop I would make it a straight 500 enanth and 400 deca dbol for 4 weeks ed .25mg of liquidex sounds good to add to the mix too. No one can guess your gains everyone is different somewhere between 10 and 20 I would say but I may be wrong

peace

peace

My stats

Oh yeah and im 6 ft at 235lbs with 22%bf. And my gear is coming from qv, do they have good supplies???? And why do you say only use the euthanate, Whats wrong with prop????

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    TOJ is right. I would love to help, but I can't seem to decode the message. (My magic-ALL-CAP decoder ring is in the shop for repairs.

Writing a clean, easyt o tread message improves the number and quality of responses you get by 312%

(I pulled that number form my ass--but it seems about right! )

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    basically the reason for dumping the prop, at least to me, is 50mgs eod isnt going to do that much for you bro. and you have a 2 day gap thru the weekend, and at 50mgs with a 2 day gap, it isnt going to do all that much for you. you would just be wasting $ and gear imho. if this is your 1st cycle, then what toj outlined for you is plenty anyways..........

peace bb79

Well then do you think i should just add more prop to the cycle more often or say F the prop and do more enanthate ? What one will i have better results with and keep more gains? I was told to throw in some prop because its faster acting and thats a good thing right???

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you have the dbol to kick the cycle when the 4 weeks are done the test will be kicking good and a 250mg say on mon and thurs will keep blood levels of test equal so no need for prop for these reasons
    so on mon take a short of deca and test(not sure your gears strength per cc in mgs) and another on thurs through out 10 week cycle

wait 3 weeks after last shot and do clomid 300mg day 1,then 100mg days 2-7 ,then 50mg days 8-14

also qv is good gear have not heard of any fakes and they are usually overfilled and overdosed

also with prop every day injections are best-at least every other---dont even mess with it right now

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TRIPLE HHH
    Well then do you think i should just add more prop to the cycle more often or say F the prop and do more enanthate? What one will i have better results with and keep more gains? I was told to throw in some prop because its faster acting and thats a good thing right???
    You need to do WAY more research!!!! Not only are you too young, you're obviously uneducated on the topic of AAS. It appears that your entire planned cycle was suggested by somebody else....who also knows very little about AAS if I might add! I suggest you hold on to what you have and spend some time here reading and studying.

Thread Information