shanedoan2 is offline New Member

birth control to prvent gyno?

has anyone ever heard of or tried using birth control pills as an anti estrogen after a cycle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    use nolva or arimidex ..I wouldnt bother with birth control pills..there is a thread on this already somewhere..do a search on birth control and u will find it =\

ironmike is offline New Member
    I have, Ive spoken about this topic before and people just laffed at me , but were I come from Soth Africa a few people take it but only for 2 weeks, they say it works but i havnt tried it yet.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    well RU-486 is "the Morning After Pill" and its the only thing that works for Deca (progesterone) gyno.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    winstrol is a progesterone agonist/antagonist. this is why all deca cycles either should have no estrogenic compounds (or inhibited action) or should include winny to counteract the deca.

also, lets keep in mind that bc and ru486 are different. ru486 is an abortion drug that works by inhibiting progesterone. bc comes in a few flavors. the most widespread are progesterone based. Progesterone will inhibit ovulation if taken between days 5 and 25 of a womans cycle.

therefore... do not take typical bc pills!!!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Well, isnt abortion a form of controlling birth???

Also theres alot of debate going on about Winny and whether it actually helps Deca gyno. Some people on here have said it may even aggrevate it.

It seems like it more along the lines of "Well it might help." I dont think is is a matter of fact, at least not based on som many conflicting opinions on this and many other boards

Thread Information