mike2112 is offline Associate Member

arimidex in cutting cycle?

Actually I'm 205 pounds
    I'm currently on week 3 of my 6 weeks cutting cycle:

-low carbs, low fat,tons of proteins
    -4X45 min biking/week
    -2cc kynolesen/day 5xweek
    -cytomel for 30 days (began 1 week ago)---->will go until 100mg/day

Now I can see the top of my abs,I dropped 2% of bf and went from 16% to 14%,but my lower abs don't f****n want to appear!!!!!!!
    I still have love handles,fat in the low abs and my nipples don't look good...
    What can I do?
    Should I had arimidex in my cutting cycle or increase the dosage of kynolesen to 3cc???
    really need your help bros... springbreak arrive!!!!!!
    thanx

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: arimidex in cutting cycle?

Originally posted by mike2112
    Actually I'm 205 pounds
    I'm currently on week 3 of my 6 weeks cutting cycle:

-low carbs, low fat,tons of proteins
    -4X45 min biking/week
    -2cc kynolesen/day 5xweek
    -cytomel for 30 days (began 1 week ago)---->will go until 100mg/day

Now I can see the top of my abs,I dropped 2% of bf and went from 16% to 14%,but my lower abs don't f****n want to appear!!!!!!!
    I still have love handles,fat in the low abs and my nipples don't look good...
    What can I do?
    Should I had arimidex in my cutting cycle or increase the dosage of kynolesen to 3cc???
    really need your help bros... springbreak arrive!!!!!!
    thanx
    I have heard of several people using the arimidex in a cutting cycle. If you are having problems with estrogenic fat deposits, it will help.

I think it's estrogenic fat problem: fat located on love handles,low abs and puffy niples,even when the top of my abs becomes more defined...
    Do you think it's estrogenic fat?
    what are the arimidex doses I should use?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Because you are not using and Test in you cycle i would say .25mg a day should be enough to combat any estrogenic activity in you fat tissue.

You have only completed 3 weeks of dieting, you can't expect to be ripped, be patiant and the results will come...Good Luck...XXL

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I was wondering about this too.. I have fat in my lower abs and love handles and no matter how much I diet I stay soft in the middle! It's really starting to get me pissed off. I am 11% bf and seem to be at a sticking point. I want to start a cutting cycle using OX/Nolv/clen and eca. It just seems like no matter what I do my body is soft looking. Maybe I need low test cycle with Nolv and clen? What would you guys do?

Peace,
    CC

Thanx XXL...I know that I can't expect to be ripped with only 3 weeks of dieting,but it's always the same problem:top of the abs is good,but puffy niples and love handles+fat low abs: that pisses me off !!!
    Do you think arimidex is THE solution to this problem XXL?
    One question:I forgot the dose of 1 arimidex pill,can you tell it to me

CC what does your cutting cycle look like?what kind of diet?cardio or not?
    Clen +ECA is a good idea,you should add some T3 which is a good fat burner especialy if you use AAs (because of the catabolic effect of T3),and if you have the same estrogenic problem as me,do what XXl told me to do...

Thanx bros

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The dose of Arimidex pill can be different depending where you get them the once i have are .25mg, but i know they caome as high as 1mg per tab. Check with your source.
    As for my AS use last time i dieted down i used 300mg of EQ, 50mg of Winny/day and 20mg of Anavar /day, i used arimidex at .25mg a day along with 25mg of clomid (half a tab) i used ECA stack 2 times a day and T-2 (non ephedrin based fat burner) 2 times a day. I used low Calorie, low carb diet from mon-friday and on saturday i had a high carb day and on sunday a midium carb day. I did not use T-3 or any thyroid drugs or clen or HGH. SO i guess you can try arimidex and see if it helps Bro, a low test can help with dieting (in my opinion) i used 200mg of test up to 6 weeks out of my show. Fina and Ox are also good choices, Primo (to expensive for me).

Good Luck Bro...XXL

Thanx XXL...
    I don't use AAS because I just want to keep them for bulking time and I'm not a competitor ,so I don't have to look lean like you have to...
    I'll ask to my source the doses of my arimidex pills,he told it to me but I forgot...
    Hope it's gonna be the problem to my stomach fat problem,because if it is not the solution,I don't know what it is
    I'm doing exactly the same diet as you,I think it's the right way to lose fat very fast...
    thanx for your help bro...I'll keep you posted

Mike

Thread Information