illuzions is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down eq..experiencing flu symptoms???

hey wats up guys...i need some info quick...last week i started my eq...im using it at the end of my fina/winnie cycle...i planned on using 200mgs a week for about 5 weeks or so...but here is the problem after my first shot last tues...about 2 days later i got sick...flu symptoms...things like headaches..sore throat, coughing, stuffy nose...all f$$king congested...now i assume this is from the eq..wat should i do???? ...should i take half the dosage or should i discontinue it ....i know flu symptoms are part of it, but due to this i havent worked out in 4 days and have had no energy and have lost about 5 pounds...help guys...i am pissed beyond ... although today is sunday and i feel a lil better , so the gym will be on tomorrow, but im due for my shot on tues....i dont want another week like this one!!!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I say you go ahead with another 200mg shot since this is very low anyways. If your really concerned then shoot 150mg and from then on up it gradually.

neo1605 is offline Banned
    EQ flu is common.............I came down with the flu mid way through my cycle. Lasted for a week or so, couldn't eat, sleep or workout. Fuckin sucked.

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea i had the same problems with the EQ, it took about 3 weeks till i got use to it. Try taking 2 shots a week at 100mgs a shot if your taking 200 a week. Also the EQ doesnt kick in till the 5th week so you should extend your cycle till 10 weeks. I also starting taking asprins the follwoing morning and drinking a ton of water and O.J and multi vitamins hope that helps.

Gizmo is offline Junior Member

Re: eq..experiencing flu symptoms???

Originally posted by illuzions
    but due to this i havent worked out in 4 days and have had no energy and have lost about 5 pounds...help guys...i am pissed beyond dg:
    Don't worry about the weight bro..it's probably just waterweight...

Giz

Pappa Pippi is offline New Member
    hi,
    i started my cycle ( 400mg EQ/week + 50mg winni eod ) on friday with my first inject of EQ from QV, 200mg.
    but i don't got headache or anything, perhaps a very very little bit.
    must i get headdache that EQ is real?
    and it tastes a little like DECA ( norma ), what do i have here???

please help!

ciao
    pappa pippi

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys im gonna inject a lil less to see what happens...but when i get better does that mean that i will get these symptoms again...or will they just go away..thanx

Thread Information