big N is offline Anabolic Member

tornel or QV ???

how would you compare the t200 from tornel with there enenthate 250,beside beeing 250,sanitation wise and underdosesd?

getbig is offline Banned
    QV is right on when it comes to doseing T200 is like 126 - 150 if that you can get QV enat for $45. 10ml/ 250mg don't waste your money on any thing from Tornel.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    why, i think tornell isnt that undredosed.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I agree, I don't think Tornel is that bad. I would probably go with the QV enanthate though. I havn't used them yet, but I plan to in the near future because I hear nothing but good things about how accurately dosed they are. And you can't beat the price on the 50ml vials.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go with QV for quality, but at $20.00 for Tornel T-200, can't go wrong with that...XXL

TRIPLE HHH is offline New Member
    Yeah man QV rules. Not only are they cheap but they are dosed right and have quick, long lasting gains.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TRIPLE HHH
    Yeah man QV rules. Not only are they cheap but they are dosed right and have quick, long lasting gains.
    How do you know this? I thought you were about to start your first cycle. Oh....and in your thread about your upcoming cycle did you not ask the following regarding QV products "And my gear is coming from qv, do they have good supplies???? " It would seem to me that somebody who was experienced enough to recommend QV product would already have this knowledge.

For those who have not read some of my recent posts I have a MAJOR problem with newbies and inexperienced members giving advice on gear. Nothing pisses me off more!!! I'll say it again, AAS are potentially dangerous. If I came here for the first time looking for advice I sure as HELL would not want advice from somebody who has done little research and has NO practical experience....and yet I see people like this giving advice everyday. Now if you had said "I've heard that QV producst are great" I would have no problem with that. But your answer leads one to believe that you know this for a fact when in reality you DO NOT!!! I have answered about 7 different threads on QV products and one every single thread I said "I have nothing biut good thinmgs about QV" which is true. BUT I have never tried QV so I can't say that they're good from personal experience.

You're new Triple HHH (which actually means triple triple H) so I'll cut you some slack. Don't do this again and do not offer advice on AAS as you are not qualified to give it!! If you want to respond to a post by saying "My research has indicated that.....etc" I have no problem with that, just make sure that the poster understands that you are a newbie. Oh...one more thing, just take this suggestion for what it is, do not get your back up about this reprimand, trust me.
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-03-2002 at 05:27 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump

G-S Guest
    HELL YEAH Pete. You go boy.

BUMP.

Thread Information