Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: EQ cycle??

  1. #1
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13

    EQ cycle??

    I'm about to do a 10 week EQ cycle 400mgs a week. Should i still take clomid after? Is it even nessacary to have nolvadex on hand?

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Welcome to AR Bro,

    What are your stats?

    Height, weight, age, how long you been training and bodyfat%. You'll get alittle more help with this info.

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    Bottom is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19
    bump johnnyB... dude are you serious about this EQ only cycle?
    bottom

  4. #4
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Welcome to AR Bro,

    What are your stats?

    Height, weight, age, how long you been training and bodyfat%. You'll get alittle more help with this info.

    JohnnyB
    I normally hang out in fitnessboard.com, but i wanted to meet some different people and get more opinions. I'm 6'5" 185lbs, now i know it sounds skinny but i'm really strong for my size and pretty cut, and my metabolism is real high. i'm 20yrs oldand i've been training for 3 and a half yrs.
    Last edited by ArmsSVT99; 06-02-2002 at 07:23 PM.

  5. #5
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    Originally posted by Bottom
    bump johnnyB... dude are you serious about this EQ only cycle?
    bottom
    Yea bro, i'm dead serious.

  6. #6
    bigkev's Avatar
    bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,818
    if you are gonna do a cycle bro, from what you say your stats are, why not gear it wore towards gaining mass? even if you dont, you need to throw a little test in there with the eq. dont just do an eq only cycle.

  7. #7
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    What are you trying to accomplish.

  8. #8
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    Originally posted by bigkev
    if you are gonna do a cycle bro, from what you say your stats are, why not gear it wore towards gaining mass? even if you dont, you need to throw a little test in there with the eq. dont just do an eq only cycle.
    so u don't think i will even gain anything from just eq? also i think i might be one who might be prone to gyno, so then i gotta take nolvadex and worry about all of that sh*t.

  9. #9
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    well what do u think eq alone might do for me considering my stats?

  10. #10
    bigkev's Avatar
    bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,818
    eq alone will probably give you a little added weight and more hardness. at 6'4 185, you need to be packing the mass on that big frame. i would go with deca at 400mgs per week, t200 at 400mgs per week, both for 10 weeks. dbol at 35mgs per day for the first 4 weeks and then discontinue it. this will give 20-25 lbs minimum if you train hard and eat right.

    i love eq, but i just dont think it is what you need right now.

  11. #11
    JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    331
    listen to the kev... hes the man :]

  12. #12
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: EQ cycle??

    Originally posted by ArmsSVT99
    I'm about to do a 10 week EQ cycle 400mgs a week. Should i still take clomid after? Is it even nessacary to have nolvadex on hand?
    yes you definatley need to take clomids after any cycle so you can jump start your natural test and not lose all of your gains. Only take your nolvedex's if you experience any gyno symptoms like itchy nipples or soreness in them. If you are like me and are worried about gyno just take armidex ed .25 and youll be fine.

  13. #13
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    Originally posted by bigkev
    eq alone will probably give you a little added weight and more hardness. at 6'4 185, you need to be packing the mass on that big frame. i would go with deca at 400mgs per week, t200 at 400mgs per week, both for 10 weeks. dbol at 35mgs per day for the first 4 weeks and then discontinue it. this will give 20-25 lbs minimum if you train hard and eat right.

    i love eq, but i just dont think it is what you need right now.
    okay now i think i can get t200, so do i take that 400mgs once a week or split it up? I don't think i can get a hold of deca and for the first cycle i just kind of want to do one thing and take it easy.

  14. #14
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    see another reason why i was ganna do just eq, is i heard that since i'm still young that i still have alot of natural test, and that if i take test now it will close my growth plates and be alot harder to get it naturally without AS.

  15. #15
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Can someone clarify this?

    I was told that an 8-10 week EQ-only cycle does not disrupt your test production, so you don't really need clomid after it. Is this true?

  16. #16
    ArmsSVT99 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13
    Sooo, use clomid or not?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •