Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Alright then. Fan-fucking-tastic. So whatcha gonna do?
    People were trying to help you dude.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I think I hear your momma calling. Better go before she sees what your up to. A 16 year old know it all, is all you are. Take the cotton out of your ears and shove it in your mouth .

READ READ READ

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Heh... well doing just one cycle at 16 and then not doing a cycle ever again is a somewhat silly idea anyways. Because if you are getting weaker then you definately lack basic knowledge. The diet you posted doesnt look very good. Considering all that, if you do your cycle now, you will probably grow somewhat depending what your cycle will look but the simple fact is that you are very likely to lose most of your gains once u come off the juice. Now most will say that 16 is too young whatever the circumstances and they are right but before you even begin to think about juice why don't you sort out your training and diet so that if you do juice you will get more benefits out of it than harm. Oh and if nothing can convince you not to juice until later and until you know what you are doing than at least do see a doc who could monitor you throughout the cycle and tell your parents what you are doing.
    But seeing that you are proud of your will-power then you wont start, will you?

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by icer2k
    ya maybe i am...i know its the only way I could any INFO.....NO i havent done any yet...but i AM..thats why i want some info on what I should do ONCE for min sides and max strength?
    See I told ya! Another Doofy. He said that he wouldn't do the juice for a couple years , he just want the info.
    All the time lying his ass off!

No one can trust you now son.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    He should be o.k.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to do a cycle use anavar only!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    ...unlike you guys I actually have a small shred of willpower left...i can control myself..
    Obviously not or you wouldn't be doing this!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    icer2k re: answear to your first question is no. there will not be any side effects to attribute towards d-bol and clomid cycle. I will tell you though that one cycle is never enough, not enough to gain 30 pounds of lean muscle and not enough to make you totally happy with your body. The more an individual educates him/herself the more he learns about how safe and positive steroids can be. Once this individual whom happens to be 16 years old realizes that he'll have prostate issues and high blood pressure for the rest of his life its already his 12th cycle and he's 28 years old. Not to mention probly close to 10,000 dollars behind him that could have been put use to a new vehicle, stock or bonds. ect... All I am saying is the more you learn the more you realize how safe anabolics and androgenics can be. but there is gray areas.and probly the most controversial and grayest area is the age issue. The reason that there is major controversy is b/c there is no one who is willing to do a long term(20 yrs +) on the effects of AAS when used long term from different age groups. ex. sudy on 15 yr olds until they turn 30. study on 18 yr olds until they are 34. So my advice to you is to just chill and wait until you are atleast 18-19 and your little penis has stopped growing. all you have is time bro,believe me. who will give a fuck in ten years if you was jacked when you was 16. dont be fucking stupid and chill atleast another 2 years. if not to physical maturity then atleast till your little brain has some hair on its nuts, peace

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Breakfast:
    4eggs+yolk
    3 scoops protein shake
    2 buttered sloces of whole wheat bread
    1 peice of fruit

Lunch:
    3 scoops protein shake
    1 peice fruit
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 Can of Tune
    1 Turkey Sandwhich

Dinner:
    1 160z Steak
    1 Baked Potato with butter
    3 scoops protein shake

Snacks:
    Turkey Sandwhich
    1 peice of fruit
    1 Large salad with little dressing
    16 oz milk
    You're diet is the problem. You are getting too much protien in one sitting. You're body can only absorb like 50 grams every 2 1/2 hours. For example, you're lunch consists of 3 scoops protien shake (~50 grams) + Can of Tuna (35 grams) + Turkey sandwich (20 grams) so you're getting 105 grams of protien for lunch.

My suggestion is to break up you're meals into 6 small meals evenly spaced out and have a shake post workout and before bed only. You will see results...

IGGY is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man, I hope your not thinking of being on gear
    just to get chicks.

I was thinking about steroids when I was 16.
    Back then I weighed 145lbs. @ 5'9"

After years of training I'm upto 195lbs @11% BF @32yo.
    That's without juice. Just knowledge and THANK GOD
    FOR MEAL REPLACEMENTS. Now I'm at point in my life
    where I feel my gains have come to a plateau. Now I'm actually
    constructing my 1st cycle. I feel that doing a cycle now will extend
    my potential for muscle growth.

If I did a cycle back when I was 16 I would have robbed myself of my full potential.

If you do a few cycles now... sure you can put on some size.
    But they will still look like Puffy Baby muscles compared to someone who has been trainning for years. You will lack MUSCLE MATURITY. Look at all the Pros... you think they got that density from just a couple of years of training??

What you need to do is edjmacate yourself more on training, diet and supplementation.

If you're really going to do it, do it right, get yourself some Smilax Extract.

samoth is offline Member
    Your diet is SERIOUSLY lacking. I personally would never make gains on that. Do some research on what to eat; eating is everything. It does not matter if you work out, sleep well and take drugs... if your not eating enough, or not eating correctly, you gains will be naught.
    Last edited by samoth; 06-08-2002 at 10:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information