Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    icer2k is offline New Member

16yr old using Dbol

I was going through my 16yr old brothers supplement drawer looking for some glutamine when i see a bag labeled THAI DBOL ...there were only a couple left in there...after a severe ass whooping i asked him what he was doing...he was on the last day of a 6 week cycle of 30mg's a day...it was his first time using roids and I'll make sure its his last....im wondering what side effects this might have on him?...he was using ** clomid so obviously he did know what he was doing...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Obviously he is going to lose all of the water weight that he has gained, if any. I'd probably talk to him instead of another ass whopping, because if he felt that he could have talked to you, he probably would have.

jbrand is offline Member
    It's also a good rule of thumb not to beat on people (even at age 16) who are using androgenic steroids . Even if they lack the physical ability to lay down an ass whopping, their psychological state can bring them to use outside objects for defense (ie: metal pogs, white-out, kitchen appliances)

he has talked to me about roids before...i told him to wait till he was 21...i also told him to wait on doing DNP but he still did...knew what he was doing..was taking alot of anti-ox's with it...the fucker is a ripped son of a bitch but he doesnt listen...could someone tell me what this ONE Dbol cycle will probably do to him?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by jbrand
    It's also a good rule of thumb not to beat on people (even at age 16) who are using androgenic steroids. Even if they lack the physical ability to lay down an ass whopping, their psychological state can bring them to use outside objects for defense (ie: metal pogs, white-out, kitchen appliances)
    LMAO

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    as far as side effects i think he'll be ok. Back when i was young and uneducated(15yrs.) i took 3 dbol only cycles and had zero side effects. I didn't even take clomid!
    As far as beating him up. I think you definitely showed him that you care. But the best formula is education. Show him AR, he'll learn the benefits and the risks, and let him make his own decision. Whatever choice he makes, support him. However, if you really don't want him to juice, you could offer to work out with him if he avoids roids. Sort of an incentive program. good luck man

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by icer2k
    he has talked to me about roids before...i told him to wait till he was 21...i also told him to wait on doing DNP but he still did...knew what he was doing..was taking alot of anti-ox's with it...the fucker is a ripped son of a bitch but he doesnt listen...could someone tell me what this ONE Dbol cycle will probably do to him?
    He should be fine. I think the only prob he would run into is possible stunting of growth plates. Just tell him to chill. He has so much time to get bigger.

but is he going to fuck up his height or testosterone ?...hes about 6'0-6'1

Bottom is offline New Member
    prob not, if you want.... get a blood test, have doc check liver values and all norms... most likely nothing will happen... BUT get it checked out anyway
    be safe
    bottom

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    His height.
    I think his testlevels should recover OK for now...just make sure he holds of now till he turns 21 at least..

Giz

alright whats the final verdict on whether u think his test levels will be fucked up and whether hes gonna stop growin now?

also..what would of been a safer first cycle for him to do? including all anti-e's he would use and anything else necessary?>

Dizzy is offline Banned
    alright whats the final verdict on whether u think his test levels will be fucked up and whether hes gonna stop growin now?
    He should be fine....if he is done with the dbol ...start him on the clomid.

also..what would of been a safer first cycle for him to do? including all anti-e's he would use and anything else necessary?>
    No cycle at all. If he had to do a cycle....then I guess anavar or primo.

should be fine?...is there any way for a doctor to test if someones growth plates are closed now?

jbrand is offline Member
    should be fine?...is there any way for a doctor to test if someones growth plates are closed now?
    Get him to an endocrinologist and you will find out if there is still room to grow or if his bones are fused. It's a simple x-ray.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    His test levels should rebound fine, he can plan on losing some of the gains he made, which for a youngster can be severely psychological, making him think he needs to go back on. I would keep close tabs on him for a long time. You need to explain to him the reasons to wait until hes older to use.

There is no safe cycle for a 16 YO to be doing. plain and simple.

It would be nice if he had some clomid, which I think you said he has to come off correctly.

good luck with him, because now he has a taste and has seen some quick gains, it will be hard to nip it in the bud.

IRON C is offline New Member
    Make him a deal. Train with you until hes 18. Help him out with some creatine and andro maybe. Make him promise to wait until he's 18 to do anymore roids(if he doesn't agree pull the "i'll tell mom and dad card" you might want to hide your own stash before doing this). Help him with his training and teach him the risks and benefits of AS use. Then when he's old enough let him make his own decision on gear use.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I think andro would be even worse than real steriods . JMO

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    I think andro would be even worse than real steriods. JMO
    I'm not sure about this statement but it could probably use some thought.Andro might not be the way to go but I do not have enough knowledge of it to give an honest helpful opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16yr old using Dbol-warrick-mike.jpg  

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    I think andro would be even worse than real steriods. JMO
    I'm in agreement

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Gentlemen You have another Doofy on your hands... He is the one thats 16

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    he'll be fu(king fine, don't worry about it, dude he'll see the error of his ways when his balls shrink, but nothing will happen w/ this cycle the doseage was pretty low, no worries
    peace

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    you guys bash doofy too much. he's not 16, he's 19 years old. and at 16 he should wait with the juice, atleast till 18 or 19.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    dude hes fine i know all kinds a kids that age who have done small cycles like dbol and others and have kept on growin just fine its no big deal just make sure he isnt planing a big cycle and tell him to chill for a while.

juicedfreak is offline New Member
    wait a minute, you said here that you were the 16 year old and on elite too.

icer2k
    Local Time: 07:21 PM
    (Post #3)

im 16 and ordered clen ...would also like to know the answers to her questions

---------------------------------------------
    icer2k
    Cool Novice

Im 16 with Fina on the way
    I am 16 yrs old..and very frustrated...ive been working out hard..eating good..and getting tons of protein..and after hitting a peak in January have been declining ever since...I ordered a cartridge of Fina pellets...i was going to make my own...I want your guys honest opinions on what u think this will do to me...I heard Fina DOESNT aromatize so it wont close off my growth plates....if you dont think Fina is good for me then WHAT IS?...I need the edge...im constantly tired even tho i get at least 8 hours a nite...and im getting weaker

ya maybe i am...i know its the only way I could any INFO.....NO i havent done any yet...but i AM..thats why i want some info on what I should do ONCE for min sides and max strength?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    ya maybe i am...i know its the only way I could any INFO.....NO i havent done any yet...but i AM..thats why i want some info on what I should do ONCE for min sides and max strength?
    Dude, lying is one way to really piss people off around here!! If you want help, be honest!! Also, you are not gonna do just one cycle. How do I know this? Well at 16 you have already convinced yourself that you hit you plateau (which is horse shit...have you tried changing routines and diet?), and you've convinced yourself that you "need" gear. There is a big difference between wanting and needing and if you think this is something you "need" you're in for a rough ride my young friend. If you don't want to listen to anybody fine, do what you will, but lying about this on differen't boards is not cool (yes I saw the identicle story over at Anabolex). I guess all we can do is wish you luck.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 16 if you're training hard, eating right, and getting enought rest... but getting weaker, perhaps there is something medically wrong with you. I recommend you see a doctor and get blood work done.

If you think you're ok, then why don't you switch up your training routine and diet. Give us an example of your typical days diet.

Breakfast:
    4eggs+yolk
    3 scoops protein shake
    2 buttered sloces of whole wheat bread
    1 peice of fruit

Lunch:
    3 scoops protein shake
    1 peice fruit
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 Can of Tune
    1 Turkey Sandwhich

Dinner:
    1 160z Steak
    1 Baked Potato with butter
    3 scoops protein shake

Snacks:
    Turkey Sandwhich
    1 peice of fruit
    1 Large salad with little dressing
    16 oz milk

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You were told on Elite how this would effect YOU. You know the answer. Now, if you're going to use, at least admit to yourself that you WILL be fucking yourself up FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    damn punk

though I wasn't much better. I played with some pins at 16 a bit too.
    but I quit and managed to wait till I was 18 (not so bad atleast)

how is it going to fuck me up for the rest of my life if i don ONE cycle?...the guys at elite said nothing but "You are to young"...no advice..no facts..NOTHING

E-mail MOD. He'll tell you what's what. He started as a teenager. Guess what? He regrets it more than anything. He now has permanently high blood pressure which he is on medication for for the rest of his life, and he also has very serious anxiety problems as a result of it. Not sure what other problems it caused him so ask him yourself. Then there's the whole closing off growth plates shit, which DOES happen in the vast majority of cases.

yes and MOD also did HUGE cycles for over 20 years...im doing ONE small cycle..ONCE

yes and MOD also did HUGE cycles for over 20 years...im doing ONE small cycle..ONCE
    You are such a retard. You will NOT do only one cycle. Fuck, I say do it just to fucking prove you wrong. You can't understand until it's too late. Trust me, in 20 years you'll wish you hadn't. I will be looking for your future post that says, "Second cycle, please critique."

I can fucking guarrantee ide only do one cycle...unlike you guys I actually have a small shred of willpower left...i can control myself..trust me ive stopped doing alot worse things then steroids

marx is offline Member
    ...unlike you guys I actually have a small shred of willpower left...
    You have no fucking idea do you???

Why do you bother asking for info when you don't listen to a fuckin word of it? Everyone is telling you the same thing, get a clue buddy...

no fucking idea of what?..comon tell me

marx is offline Member
    no fucking idea of what?..comon tell me
    Tell you???...LMFAO!!!..have you read any of your threads you've scattered accross multiple boards???

Thay all say the same thing...

I'm telling you just do it. You try gaining 25lbs of lbm in fucking 8-10 weeks and then saying, "okay, but that's it now." Then two weeks later you're losing some of that size and your strength is taking a dive and we'll see what's what.

alright nathan i guess I will...i was asking for information...not whether u thought i was to young or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information