Thread: D-bol straight

Jphill1301 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation D-bol straight

Give it to me straight. The talk on Dbol being bad for you, is that for serious users? or does in concern everyone who even gets the smallest amounts? And, if harm is a concern for everyone, what are if there are some ways to prevent problems?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol has lots of side effects. the higher the dose, the more evident the side effects.

- acne
    - high blood pressure
    - hairloss
    - shrunken nuts
    - headaches (for some)
    - upset stomach (for some)
    - raised liver values (liver damage is possible)
    - gyno (bitch tits)
    - I heard something about it enlarging tissue in the heart as well

many of these are dose related, and if your prone to them ie: hairloss

as a steroids , if taken for a limited amount of time at OK doses it's not terrible for you.

btw - its best to stack dbol with test or deca .

side effects, like gyno can be prevented with anti-estrogens.
    we all know how to fight acne as well. eating before can fix upset somtach most times and not taking to much of the drug for limited amounts of time will prevent liver problems. shrunken nuts can be fixed after the drug is discontinued with clomid theropy. hairloss is a tough one to battle.

problems
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-02-2002 at 05:21 PM.

OK, thanks, good to know. So as long as I dont' go crazy w/ my dbol i should basically be ok. I'm only planning on being on it for 4-5 weeks due to testing and it's my first go around so i'm going to get used to it first.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    if used it a couple times by itself and had no side effects that bothered me. Increased aggresion, but that part of the reason i took it(football) I went up to 30mg a day, which i think is enough for any beginner. I gained 10lbs and wasn't even training or wathing my diet(in the middle of football season) If i could have done it again, i would have stacked it with something else. Either test or fina.
    I'm currently on week 4 of a fina+dbol cycle. Up 15 lbs and lets just say i wish it was football season. I would tear someone up if it was.
    You gotta be careful with the whole side effects thing. On those lists, every possible side effect at every possible dosage is listed. At a conservative dosage almost all of the side effects can be avoided. Scrutinize everything you read.

Thanks for the advice guys but i'm going to back away from the dbol right now, I have too many improtant issues to concern. If caught I am in really big trouble including losing a scholarship. But, when all is said and done, I will be back and I look forward to it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You weren't planning on a dbol only cycle were you?

yea, just dbol due to drug testing

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR jphill...

Try to read a little more up on what you're trying to do by just taking dball (no flame though). You might put your body though some avoidable damage that could've been learned thought this board. There's a lot of good insight here and a lot of knowledge coming from everyone use it to your advantage.
    "Knowledge is power"-Einstein

Thread Information