partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

does anyone have "the stack" by Borresen?

i heard it absoultely hysterical some of the dosages.i just wanted to get it just for a laugh and maybe see what else is in it.i heard some of the stacks are enough to kill 2 men or at least one Borreson. just shows what abuse can do i guess.anyone have a exerpt to throw up on here?thanks guys

The Iron Game Guest
    Yes, I have it. Its not that doses are ridiculous its more to do with him not knowing about half lifes. May he RIP

oh really

yeah i didn't know what was in the book.think it's worth getting for a read?i was just gonna get it for fun

The Iron Game Guest
    well he recommends in some cycles 400mgs winstrol a day or once a week rather than spread out, he recommends prop once a week, and deca and parabolan have different receptor sites so you shouldnt use them together. I would save your money, and use medline and all other web sites with studies and so on.

thanks IG

yeah i was just gonna buy it for something to read.i knew going in it was gonna be either rediculous or just somethign to read and kill some time.thanks for the input.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I've read it and though I don't agree with all his methods in is a good read, I like his style, and in all fairness the AAS didn't kill him.

I agree RIP, he did alot more than alot of people will ever realise.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I bought it from biohazard rep in Scotland. So far form the book i have used The 'Scooby Snack' which was shit hot. I am currectly using stack 4 in the book. The Advanced courses are a bit scary , even the intermediate( eg 1 sust a day!) ones take some nerve to do. It also gives good info on nutrition and training.

I think you can buy it form www.biohazard849.com, or at least u can in the UK.

Good Luck

Thread Information