Bottom is offline New Member

dbol to raise test levels are night?

what do you guys think? I did a bunch of research and most of the data I find suggests a 5 fold increase in test immediately upon use of dbol 5mg tab. Therefore, I was thinking, take some dbol at night (20mg or so) and hope it helps for recovery and growth...
    I have tried for 2 cycles to use it 40-50mg Ed for 4 weeks and I just CANT... get high BP and i feel like i have to sleep for 15 hours.
    Just an idea.

Bottom

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    dbol is a derivetive of testosterone .

popa is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean by DERIVETIVE?

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    bump

bigkev, you are RIGHT. That was my whole point. To USE the dbol at night to raise night time test levels to aid in growth and repair. Too harsh for MY body to use constantly during the day for the 4 weeks or whatever. Just curious to see if people think it will work. I started last night 20mg before bed. Going to do this for 4 weeks to see how it goes. Along with my current cycle of testov 500mg/wk and 400mg deca .
    Late
    B

derivative ... something close to the actual thing (test) but not EXACTLY it... sometimes derivatives have similar, same, or different effects than the acual thing being compared

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I read a thread from Big Cat once from bb.com..where he said it would be best to do d-bol all in the morning if you were to do it alone..so that way your body can produce its own natural test at night....If this is the case..its pretty much saying that d-bol close to bedtime could possibly stop your natural test production?

Thread Information