shaaba is offline New Member

How to take liquid d-bol

Guys help me-I had my cycle all ready and then the guy gives me liquid d-bol instead of pills. If my plan was to take 25 mg a day of d-bol then how much liquid should I take. I have heard you can just shoot it under your tungue but it hurts like a b*tch. I would like to know the best way to take it, the amount, and if it is any more toxic than regular pills.
    Thanks guys

jbrand is offline Member

Re: How to take liquid d-bol

Originally posted by shaaba
    Guys help me-I had my cycle all ready and then the guy gives me liquid d-bol instead of pills. If my plan was to take 25 mg a day of d-bol then how much liquid should I take. I have heard you can just shoot it under your tungue but it hurts like a b*tch. I would like to know the best way to take it, the amount, and if it is any more toxic than regular pills.
    Thanks guys
    I hope you are kidding. When people say to "shoot it under your tongue" it means to simply load 1cc in the syringe and SQUIRT it in your mouth to be administered orally, DO NOT INJECT INTO/UNDER YOUR TONGUE.

shaaba is offline New Member
    I know that-I am not stupid, I have done most of my own research but like to get more opinions as they come from people who have tried it.
    I know not to shoot it into my tungue or under it-but to just shoot out the liquid to absorb. I just need to know how much and how often-that sort of thing.

4plates is offline Banned
    i think ref-b is 25mg/ml,so i cc everyday if you were looking to get 25mg

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    reforvit-b by lofller labs. 25mgs dbol per ml of liquid. i always inject it. some people will cry that its unsterile and not to inject it, but i have used gallons of the stuff without a problem. i dont get near the results taking it orally as i do injecting. if you do squirt it under your tongue, be prepared, as it is the foulest lasting shit i have ever injested.

Thread Information