Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

Middle of deca d-bol cycle,okay for test???

I will be in the middle of a deca d-bol cycle by time I get my next order and just wanted to get some thoughts on starting some sust at week 4 and continuing it to week 12. How's that sound? Would it work out okay. Thanks bro's!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, the test will still take a few weeks to kick in. of course it's your call - your cycle, right ?? personally, i wouldn't do it - mainly b/c i would have had ALL my gear before i started.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    OK it's ok to add it, you won't feel it's benefits for awhile. But you will have an immediate increase in your testo levels and testo is always good to have in a cycle. With more experience you'll learn to wait for all your gear before starting out on the cycle.

Bouncer

I only planned on taking the deca and d-bol, so I did have all of my gear. I was just getting stocked up and figured that if it would get here in decent time then maybe I would still have time to throw it in so I could increase the benifits of the cycle. Plus it would help with the sex drive due to the deca.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    If you ask me you are 4 weeks late on the test. I am sure that the guy down stairs doesn't feel like coming out to play at the moment does he? But to answer your question yes you can start but depending on what type of test you get, like bouncer said, you may not feel the effects for a few weeks after the initial shot.
    Peace out
    tuff

I am getting some sust, was just going to run it at 250mg a week. This should work out good. I will be ending week 2 here soon. I will wait a couple more weeks and see what my gains are, then I'll decide.

Thread Information