Thread: Mass Cycle

Billmister is offline Member

Mass Cycle

Hey everyone. well i am currently on a sus, dbol , cycle to gain as much mass as possible. i was 146lb now i'm 151. And tommorow i take my shot of sus(250mg 2 times a week) being week 4. Now i'm doing not bad gains, but i wanted to ask a question. I was going to do a fina, winni, test, cycle soon but that's for a more ripped and cutting cycle type of thing. My question is, what is another best mass cycle? What can i take that will give my MUSCLE mass and somewhat keepable. My plans are to be 180-200lb of muscle. I am 5'7. i know i'm short, hey Lee Priest is my ideal, if he can do it, i can. I was talkin to my boy at work and he said "you wanna get really big??? Take growth" now i haven't done a shitload of research on growth but i know my face with change (bone structure) and it's irraversable... also i know it is a strong anabolic steroid ... that's all. I've done a shitload of research on deca , sus, dbol, nolva, and clomid. that's about it. I know almost everything about those. other than that i know some things about other juices. Well when i was at the shor i saw this guy who was like 5'9, dude had his shirt off, his fucken neck was like curt angle from WWF. His body was like that to. I was like shit.. from the back his traps were out there. What is the next best cycle of mass growing? i know i will wait like at least 2 months after this cycle to start another one. to give my body rest. thanks all

Billmister is offline Member
    ok cool thanks for your advise juice junkie

Thread Information