Thread: Hgh Swelling

surge2077 is offline New Member

Hgh Swelling

I am on my second week of HGH and I noticed some seroius swelling in my injection site, my stomach. Has anyone ever had this problem and what should to prevent this from happening again?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    What brand are you using? Some require refrigeration prior to reconstitution. Site infections are common with this type of HrGH if it hasn't been properly handled.
    Some people are allergic to synthetic GH, also.

rHGH

Its rHGH that I purchased from china

Yep, I fiqured it was. Chinese GH needs to be kept cold even before mixing. If you got it from **, he used to offer to reship. Not sure if that still is done.

rHGH

How long does it take for the swelling to go away and what temperature should i set my frigerator?

Anything in the normal temp. range is fine, but freezing will ruin it also.
    If the infections are small, they should go away in a week or so if your immune system is working. A broad spectrum antibiotic will speed it up, of course.
    I assume you have discontinued using the batch that caused the trouble. It's too late to save by refrigerating it now. Sorry, man. Your supplier should know better.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    sorry to hear about this bro...... I use hgh too. keep it in the ice box after mixing.....never had stomach swelling.

Good luck..

Hi andro.......this guy's problem is that his GH is the type that must be kept cold even while in the powder form, prior to mixing. It's not just his brand, several of the big name companies are the same way. That is why I always preferred Serono.......you don't have to chill it prior to mixing, so you didn't have to worry about it's handling before it got to you. That's also why I have issues with the so called Serostim "exports". Some of these are chinese, but are packaged as Serono, so people don't know to refrigerate. Could be a total waste of money or worse. A couple of my friends have had rather significant bacterial infections at the waistline from deteriorated GH.

One other point......Chinese GH comes in many different concentrations, everything from 2iu up to 18iu per vial. The vials are unlabeled and it is very difficult to tell one from the other unless you know the cap color coding. So what do you supposed re-bottled chinese GH would be? 2iu or 18? Who the hell knows!
    This is not a game the uninitiated should get involved in.
    Last edited by ironmaster; 05-30-2002 at 04:49 PM.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    ironmaster, I had no idea. I get mine from serono too, sazien, its so expensive. I just had a claim denied from my insurance company. Funny thing is they have paid for it before and also they paid for it in another claim after the claim was denied. I guess I have just been lucky to get some money back.

I hope your friends get better.

Bacterial infections at the waistline from deteriorated GH, ouch that sounds painful.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    I really am glad i read this post... i was wondering about the chinese gh... i have been using gh myself for 4 weeks now and all 4 of the kits i have (3 now) are serostim with the hologram from a reputable person... but it has to make you wonder sometimes.

Hologramed Serostim are a pretty safe bet still. Chinese is real good, too, if you order direct from the factory and have it express shipped in a cold pack.
    Yes androplex, the insurance co.'s, medicaid etc are all cracking down on Serono products.......I think we chatter too much about it on the net, and some folks over at EF actually called Serono about the "export kits".......which caused Serono to issue warnings to law enforcement, insurance co's, and pharmacies.

Thread Information