Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dankduke is offline Junior Member

god damn POLICE called my house tonite! hlp

guys what up tonite fuckin police called me tonite...scariest thing ever...it was about my supplier getting busted...they asked me questions about what was going on...he started by saying "we have a package here with your return address on it" i was like "i dunno what your talking about i never sent a package out" he was then like well we're undergoing a steroid investigation....he said cuz we have a priority package here do you need me to open it....i just kept saying nah never sent anything out or anything in that regard....he then was like well are you going to help me out here and i was like "nope don't need to talk to you right now"....is there anything im going to need to do or should i get gear out of my house should i proceed with saying this package with my return address on it is not mine........thanks to any bros who have input

dankduke

KeyMastur is offline VET
    keep sayin that it's not yours, get the gear out of the house - bury it int he backyard or something. clear your computer history just to be safe. maybe save your bookmarks to a disk and then hide the disk somewhere too.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    dude, i would get my fucking computer out of my house ASAP, along with all my gear, needles, etc. Also, don't tell the police ANYTHING! They are not here to help us. I would even call an attorney, set up a consultation, and get his advice. Not worth being lazy or cheap, and getting busted. Good luck bro. But definatley get the comp, and juice out of the house asap!

jbrand is offline Member
    Yeah, I agree with the above. You did good in telling them nothing. They were planning on catching you off guard, in which case if you said something incriminating they will hold it against you and reel you in like a fishing hook. It seems that they are looking to strengthen their case against your source and are looking a step down to the buyers. Do as Keymastur said above and totally sweep the house. I would also consult a lawyer, if you are ever brought in for questioning you need to make sure you say the right things and NOT incriminate yourself. If they HAD YOU, they would be at your front door.

why clear the computer theres nothing incriminating on it???

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by dankduke
    How did you communicate with your source?

Not to mention you spoke in 2 threads here about how the source you sent money to was busted.

by email my friend was the one communicating with him...my email isnt in his comp

jbrand is offline Member
    do what you want bro, it's your ass on the line.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    I think jbrand is right. they're fishing thats all. if they really wanted you or had something incriminating on you they would be communicating via handcuffs and firearms not by a threatening phone call. probably did find package or list or something to link you to your source but you should definately continue to deny and definatery w/o a doubt get your gear someplace safe and away from your house.

escalade is offline Junior Member
    play it safe bro, they could search your comp and find something on it that you might have forgotten about. They will also try to pile up evidence on you and use the fact that you are part of this board against you as well. You also just posted evidence against you. Play it safe and lay low.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Escalade....good post. I;m liking what I'm seeing from you, you have been posting awesome info. same with brand, key and the rest. clean house, cuz if u wouldnt help them on phone...maybe they will want your help in person.... comp, pins, magazines with juice stuff, boooks,, get it out of there, now

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    To get rid of your computer won't they get suspicious? I mean
    that's if they already knew that you had one.

Couldn't you get a buddies comp that doesn't have any AS related shit on it, and just say this is my computer and there is no shit on it?

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by YoUnG1
    To get rid of your computer won't they get suspicious? I mean
    that's if they already knew that you had one.

Couldn't you get a buddies comp that doesn't have any AS related shit on it, and just say this is my computer and there is no shit on it?
    Suspicions won't put him in front of a judge, only evidence will. If they obtained a search warrant they can only search his property, their speculations are irrelevent.

Originally posted by jbrand

Suspicions won't put him in front of a judge, only evidence will. If they obtained a search warrant they can only search his property, their speculations are irrelevent.
    Can't they say where the hell did you put your comp?

I guess there is no actual way that they will be able to find it.

Your right about that.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Go to the doctor and tell him you are taking gear and need his help getting off the gear. If you are in the middle of a cycle and you go off cold turkey you might hurt yourself. Dont forget about clomid and nolvadex for your anti -es. When you stop taking some gear that's when the estorgen level gets its highest and you can get gyno at this time more so than any. I am not saying you are doing gear or that what you did is right. I dont want to be brought into court over this email either. I am just worried about your health now. Go to the doctor and tell him that you decided you want to go natural and need his help. At least he might give you a script for hcg or something like that to help you deal with the next few weeks if you get ride of whatever you have if you have anything.

Originally posted by androplex
    Go to the doctor and tell him you are taking gear and need his help getting off the gear. If you are in the middle of a cycle and you go off cold turkey you might hurt yourself. Dont forget about clomid and nolvadex for your anti -es. When you stop taking some gear that's when the estorgen level gets its highest and you can get gyno at this time more so than any. I am not saying you are doing gear or that what you did is right. I dont want to be brought into court over this email either. I am just worried about your health now. Go to the doctor and tell him that you decided you want to go natural and need his help. At least he might give you a script for hcg or something like that to help you deal with the next few weeks if you get ride of whatever you have if you have anything.
    IMO i don't think it's ever right to tell your doc that your on gear.
    He could fuck you over if he wanted to, couldn't he?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by YoUnG1

IMO i don't think it's ever right to tell your doc that your on gear.
    He could fuck you over if he wanted to, couldn't he?
    doesnt that fall under the privacy act!
    I didnt think doctors could discuss ANY of your medical history with out writen consent!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read all the replies. BUT

1)format your computer, every harddrive you have on it.
    2)hide gear extremely well, or out of the house
    3)make sure there's nothing else illegal around if the cops come.
    (gear is small which gives them the right to look anywhere in a house, if they have a warrent)

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by dankduke
    Also your speaking of the very subject on you computer right now!
    Writing threads about the cops calling your house!

So Like everyone has said get your computer out of your house!

would you rather be safe or sorry?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I agree with everyone above about clearing your house out. Here is another idea regarding the computer. If you are half way familar with computers, removing your hard drive is a piece of cake. If you remove the hard drive (can hook back up when wanting to use), then everything incriminating on your computer is gone. If the police show up and ask "where is your hard drive?", just tell them you just bought the computer from a buddy and he didn't give you a hard drive with it and that you'll be buying one soon. They can't do shit about that.

Police are not your friends. They are not wanting to be your friend. Don't give them any info on your source either to save your own ass - No matter how much pressure they put on you. They can be very intimidating and full of shit. Consult an attorney so that when they call or show up you can tell them that you have an attorney and all questions should be directed to your attorney. More than likely this alone will get them off of your ass. Good luck - it sounds like you have done everything right to this point, so just continue doing the right thing and you should be fine!

peace,

ttgb

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    If those fuckers call back tell them you're out of donoughts and go fuck themselves. Don't those bastards have rapists and murders to go find. I hate when my taxes go to stupid shit like busting people on gear. Get your shit out of the pad. If you don't want to stop taking gear then just take it to a friends house and maybe you could just inject there. Also definitely get an attorney. I'm not really sure they're allowed to question you like that over the phone, might be some type of rights violation if you ask me.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    If those fuckers call back tell them you're out of donoughts and go fuck themselves.

G-S Guest
    This story doesn't add up to me. No offense, but I have friends in law enforcement, and have NEVER heard of an investigator calling and asking questions over the phone. Especailly questions such as they asked you.

i swear to god this is what they asked me man...it sucked...

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

MA

What is going on with all these busts in MA???????
    MotherF#$er.....
    This is getting a little hairy now.
    -East Coast

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's not unheard of.

if they call again don't say a word. don't even deny it's yours. just tell him you don't want to talk. you're not violating any laws by doing so.

when he comes to your home, don't answer any questions. don't allow him to come inside. if he doesn't have a search warrant (he probably won't) don't let him inside. say good bye and shut the door. tell him to come back with a warrant. these people are more concerned about getting enough info to convict the man they just busted and that is through his customers. don't help them do the job. just in case they are after you too you should clean house for the time being.
    Last edited by TNT; 06-03-2002 at 11:17 PM.

thnks dr.evil so you think im fine then??? just play it safe...i have an order from pharm-stock coming in should i cancel it or let it come in...its fina supply

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    bro, i may be way off but it almost sounds like someones(friends or something) are fucking with you. i've never heard of the police calling houses. if they wanted to bust you don't you think they would just watch you then suprise you like when you got a package or something. maybe i'm wrong?

Bro I do not care what anyone on this board tells you. You need to clean house!!!!

Your computer I would start looking into keeping it somewhere else and see just how clean you can get it...not sure if that is possible or not to totally clean it but you need to clean house.

Also IMHO you need to contact from another email account any and all bros you know that use him to get a warning out!!!

That’s just what I would do but you chose for your self...

I have said before it would be nice to have a board that post busted sources so we can all know if it is close to home.

Many will say they do not want the buyers only the sellers but I say that is not true!!!!

They need to bust someone to get to them correct??

Anyway IMHO bro I would clean everything and let some MODS like Papa pump know who your guy is so they may help others as well??

JMHO ??

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    This story doesn't add up to me. No offense, but I have friends in law enforcement, and have NEVER heard of an investigator calling and asking questions over the phone. Especailly questions such as they asked you.

I do agree it would be strange but not totally imposable....do you have caller ID bro???

Not sure what age you are and if you have friends that would find something ass asinine as that to be funny but I stick to my guns on cleaning house and talk to some bros behind the boards for everyone’s safety..

Oooh and if it is a friend then ya know what he would not be a friend of mine again...

Hope you are for real and this story but be safe and always keep your shit as clean as you can! afro:

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by rexflexall
    bro, i may be way off but it almost sounds like someones(friends or something) are fucking with you. i've never heard of the police calling houses. if they wanted to bust you don't you think they would just watch you then suprise you like when you got a package or something. maybe i'm wrong?
    A couple of years ago I traded a boat in at a dealership and about a month afterwards the boat was stolen from the dealership. I was contacted by the local police that were "just looking for information" over the phone. When they started asking what kind of vehicle I drive, I asked the guy "am I a suspect in anyway for this theft?" The cop said "no" and then I asked why all the questions? Turns out I was a suspect and they were fishing down leads. After visiting with my attorney friends they said to tell the cop to call them with any questions, which I did, and after that I heard nothing else from the cops, neither did my attorney. So, needless to say, they can and do contact people over the phone while doing an investigation. Needless to say I hadn't stolen the boat either, but it was quite nerve racking having to go through the whole ordeal. They know how to use intimidation to the fullest extent. Talk with an attorney, if you don't have one on standby already it won't hurt to go ahead and get one on retainer. For some reason or another in your life you will need to have an attorney handy.

peace,

ttgb

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks just be very careful.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Keep us posted I am curious

To see what happens.
    Good Luck Bro.
    -East Coast

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What I would do:

1) Get every shred of gear (and anythng illegal) out of the house ASAP.
    2) Remove your hard drive and stacsh it at a friends house.
    3) Cancel any outstanding orders (keep gear from appearing--see point #1)
    4) If trhe police call, deny everything, tell them "I don't know who you are but this must be a prank" and hang up.
    5) If the poilce show up, don't say anything. Deny, deny, deny. Play dumb-the dumber the better.
    6) If the police ask to come in, demand a warrant--no warrant, say "sorry" and close the door.
    7) If the police are persistent, accuse them of harassment and threaten to call a lawyer.

You know nothing. Act like it must be a bad joke. If they ask to do something (w/o a warrant) thell them "No, you can't do that." Stick to the basics!

Don't pass it off as a joke. Maybe it is--but if it's not--well, better safe than sorry! Better to over-react that leave yourself open for a bust!
    Last edited by Ajax; 06-03-2002 at 05:54 PM.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    I'm not really sure they're allowed to question you like that over the phone, might be some type of rights violation if you ask me.
    They can question a person all they want as long as they dont have you in custody. Thats why you say nothing about the questions they are asking you. If they threaten you with charges, they most likely are looking for information, about you or your source. Dont fall for the, "Help yourself out of this, just give us where you got the shit and we can take care of the charges". 9 times out of 10 if you give them the info, they never had enough to charge you anyway. Always Always Always get an attorney's advice first. Even if the attorney is not a steriod expert, most good attorney know your consitutional rights and can protect you in that aspect.

IMO- REMOVE ALL GEAR FROM YOUR HOUSE INCONSPICUOSLY!!!!!!
    REMOVE ALL DOCUMENTATION, I.E BOOKS, NOTES, TRIANING MANUALS, ETC.. WITH ANY INFO ELUDING TO STERIODS .
    GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING COMPUTOR~I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOTHING INCRIMINATING ON IT.
    RETAIN A LAWYER
    DO NOT SAY A WORD TO ANYONE, IF YOUR UNDER INVESTIGATION, IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO TRUST NO ONE, EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS.
    DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH SOURCE, IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND HIM.

Good Luck

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all you guys should be using remailers. why? cause all phone companies and isps must keep track of where all communications start and end. you know this when you see a phone bill. pushing the email through a few hundred remailers really makes tracking it down difficult. and although i love the hard disk removal as it is the best way, a lot of email is stored mirrored on various systems that the email is routed through. THis provides for a copy that could conceivably be found.

of course, in reality the FBI are the only ones that do this as it is just too much trouble for any body else.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Maybe its your source calling and pulling a fast one!
    Do police really go so far as to call buyers or users? Especially if they busted the source already? Also, do they usually call at night? Kinda strange huh? If you had caller ID, the number would show up I think.
    Anyway, my rule of thumb is if they show, Make sure you can invite them in for dinner! Good luck!

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Honestly, a package with your name on it would give the police probable cuase to get a search warrant and search your home, and in that warrant they will take your computer.

It would be rare for the police to call you, ask questions, and then issue a warrant, so I think you are in the clear.

I think the police were fishing. Remember, you never have to talkt o the police, and you SHOULD , invoke your 5th Amendment right to remain silent.

Also, remember, the police do not have to mirandize you to chat, but all that you say will be held against you. So theya re hoping for a slip up, perhaps they do not have enough probable cause to get that warrant, but they place a call and fish for it by what you say, be very careful in your conversation.

Get rid of your hard drive, clean house, and also my friend get a lawyer now, if you want to be extra careful, it will cost you at most 300-500 buks depending on where you live. If the police call you again, direct them to your attorney, that way you wont say something silly to burn your ass. In a few months you can direct them to me, lol

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by _Wiliam_WaLLace

Get rid of your hard drive, clean house, and also my friend get a lawyer now, if you want to be extra careful, it will cost you at most 300-500 buks depending on where you live. If the police call you again, direct them to your attorney, that way you wont say something silly to burn your ass. In a few months you can direct them to me, lol
    It's great to have a legal mind here. I have one felony conviction under my belt and I can't stress how important it is to take these kind of precautions and to USE your constitutional rights and not give in to police tactics. Good to have you on the board bro.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Thanks jbrand its good to be here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information