Thread: Cutting cycle.

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Cutting cycle.

Im going on a cutting cycle and need yall opinion. Which would be better? Eq and sust - Sust at 500mg 1-5 wk and Eq 400mg 5-10wk or anadrol 100mg a day and the same with Eq? Opinion's needed!

t_man is offline New Member
    imo i would do
    sust 1-7 500mg
    eq 1-10 400mg

then if you want you could do clen 2 on 2 off alternating with eca 2 on 2 off throughout your cycle,

t man*

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    For sure the sus. Keep away from the drol on a cutting cycle. I agree with T on the clen too. Maybe even some t-3 if you know what your doing.

nymattyk is offline Member
    when i was on sust i held a nice amount of water so i personally wouldnt throw it into a cutting cycle. some arimidex may help if you want

alevok Guest
    take anadrol out, 2w ECA 2w Clen , the rest remains.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Man i cannot believe that anyone would recomend sus250 on any sort of cycle where you want to loss weight and gain lean muscle. Sus250 is going to combat all the other agents you put in your body for lean muscle. If you have ever done sus250 then you would know that you are gonna retain water and that is going to do the opposite of what you want. And my god bro do you even know what anadrol is for? You are going to get very bloated and waste alot of eq with that cycle. And to top that off witout Nolvadex you may end up with bitchies. Do some more research on the things you plan on putting in your body before you hurt your self.
    PEace out
    tuff

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    The motherfucker im getting it from is telling me this shit. I didnt think it would work, but he was all for it. The only thing he is worried about is saleing his stuff. I wasnt about to do the cycle untill i got some opinions.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Man in this game alot of people area bout the dollar. You got the right idea and i think you will be good to go if you stay askin on here so you get more then just one opinion. Anadrol is very harsh you would cause very much damage to your liver taking it for 10 weeks. This looks more like a bulk cycle. Take and save the EQ and lower the anadrol to 4 weeks. Try and get some clen and/or winnie to take with the eq. I would recomend takeing the eq after the sus and ana, like 2 months after. If you have clen or can get it, it is very cheap and would do awsome with the eq to help lose the water weight and the bloat while putting on some good lean muscle.
    Peace out
    tuff

Thread Information