escalade is offline Junior Member

News about FBI replacement

I've been watching the news more, lately, i'm sure everyone has after 9/11, and i found out a couple of days ago about how the FBI is going about reorganization. The FBI is cutting spending and manpower from Drug related units, such as the DEA and adding them to new terrorist units. This is very good for AS users because it seems that less pressure will be on AS and more on real drugs such as crack and pcp. There will be less government funding for these units so the funding will be aimed toward crackdowns on real drugs. The rest will go the new terrorist units. Has anyone been hearing this, because it is pretty interesting.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe they are reading our boards, realizing we are not the bad guys. I'm all for busting the hel out of crack and heroin, k, E users/distribs.. So, FBI...I know you're reading this, Thank you for being understanding and realzing what we've been saying this whole time.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Maybe they are reading our boards, realizing we are not the bad guys. I'm all for busting the hel out of crack and heroin, k, E users/distribs.. So, FBI...I know you're reading this, Thank you for being understanding and realzing what we've been saying this whole time.
    Oh come on, its all about individual rights. Idf a person wants to shoot up gear or heroin who ar we to tell them no. Stop this big brother BS. Im all for harsh penalties for things like DUIs. But when your not hurting anyoe but yourself its nobodies business but yours.

You all may hate rec drug users, fine. But thats the same attitude that gets shit like gear banned. Dont forget that. As much as you guys hate to admit it, we are all in the same boat as the guy who smokes pot, and does E. We are all having out personal rights infringed by the goverment and being villianized by the media.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    herion funds terrorists--they grow the shit in afganastan
    meth and crack people jack cars and break into houses for--how many times have you heard of someone doing this for roid money

i agree less will be put into us but with baseball doing what they are doing watch out for public outcry

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    As much as you guys hate to admit it, we are all in the same boat as the guy who smokes pot, and does E.
    When was the last time you robbed or killed for a hit of winny? We're not in the same boat as rec drug users. Addiction leads to crime, and thats why the government fights a war against drugs.

As much as you guys hate to admit it, we are all in the same boat as the guy who smokes pot, and does E. .
    well, speak for yourself bro. if you can't respect my opinion. then dont read my posts.

Buddy, the reason why DRUGS FUND TERRORIST is because they are ILLEGAL. Get it?

If drugs were legalized and put into the hands of drug manufacturers instead of the local meth lab you wouldnt have any drug money fund terrorism.

Papa, its not a matter of agreeing with me. It is what it is. A pot smoker, feels that the government has no right teliing him what he can and cant put in his body. A sentiment we ALL share.

People kill people over drugs mostly because its big business. Its not a matter of the drug itself being evil, rather trying tom ake money off it. True, people steroid user dont kill people to get thier dbol . Steroids arent as addicting as crack or heroin. But then again, Ive never heard of anyone killing another person just for the sake of getting pot or E.

I always see this board with questions about drinking and gear. Obviously, alot of people on this board are drinkers. ANyone here remember prhobition? How many people died over ALCOHOL??? OVer freakin alcohol. We had a huge organized crime problem, not because Alcohol made people go crazy, but because there was alot of money to be made by criminals in the distribution of it.

Think about it. This is the media talking not you guys! Think about how many times some asshole has looked at you and have made stupid comments because you use gear. You think to youserlf "What a fucking moron, he doesnt know shit" These people are quick to mouth off all the side effect that the drug "Steroids" can do to you. Even though the have no knowledge of cycling, dosing and post cycle therapy , they just ASSUME that everyone who uses must go down like the famous steroid abuser of th past.

Apparently we are all supposed to loose our hair, have small dicks, be gay, and go on roid rages beating up our girlfriends. We know this is not the case.

So we should all be very careful about what the media says about ANYONE just trying to live thier life. And we should be careful about the governments role as big brother.

Im very disappointed in you guys right now. Lets be smart and look at fact, before we make sweeping generalizations. We are part of a culture thats villianized for absolutely no good reason. Lets not be hypocritcal by doing the same thing to other people.

Theres a big differance between saying "I hate drug users" and "Drugs arent for me"

Like I said, ask me to sign a bill saying thier should be stronger penalties against anyone driving under the influance of ANYTHING and i will sign it, ask me to sign a bill for tough penalties for people who get drunk and come home and beat up thier wives and kids, and I'll sign it. Ask me to sign a bill saying possetion of drugs deserves higher jail terms, forget it.

Laws in a free country should be directing at protecting people from other people, not at protecting people from themselves. Thats just simply BS

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I just sold my honda 929 to help fund my hgh costs.

Probably will live longer now too since I am not out on Houston's highways on a bike dodging metro buses in the hov lanes.

But to go break in home and steal for gear, I dont think so.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I was going to keep my mouth shut on this one but I have to say I agree with a lot of the points that hitmeoff has made. I share many of those same opinions. I respect everyone's opinion though, thats what makes the world go round...

Intresting fact, I'm shooting Pakastani Sust. I wouldn't say they are the best neighbor's on the block, does that make me a backer of terrorism? How about Russian D-Bol, and god knows how many other's.

Another fact, Afganistan also sells opium to the US and the rest of the world for medication manufacture. Where does everyone think that codiene, hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodone, and the rest of the opiate based drugs come from? No, it's not all from Afganistan but a lot is. So the whole world is now a terrorist backer from that point of view.

How about good old China, Korea, and others? Not aurguing, just putting another spin on the conversation:-).

DMX

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    I just sold my honda 929 to help fund my hgh costs.

Probably will live longer now too since I am not out on Houston's highways on a bike dodging metro buses in the hov lanes.

But to go break in home and steal for gear, I dont think so.

Oh god, say it isn't so.

The 929rr just for GH?

I don't think I could get rid of my baby for that.

And the thing with people on crack and other drugs excluding weed and E, is that they break into peoples houses and jump people and steal shit just so that they can get a some cash to get a quick fix, people who use roids don't do that. They aren't cracked out phene (sp) who just need to get a quick fix.

hitmeoff: k, you win . i dont want to turn this informative post escalade took his time in researching for us, and make it a debate
    thread.

YES, we're in this together. thats all i gotta say
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 06-03-2002 at 12:31 AM.

Always!!! We are after all bros, right?!

Originally posted by YoUnG1

And the thing with people on crack and other drugs excluding weed and E, is that they break into peoples houses and jump people and steal shit just so that they can get a some cash to get a quick fix, people who use roids don't do that. They aren't cracked out phene (sp) who just need to get a quick fix.
    True, but I think that kinda shit is overblown. I think drunk drivers kill more people than drug fiends do.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member

True, but I think that kinda shit is overblown. I think drunk drivers kill more people than drug fiends do.
    So true, I got in an accident a month ago because some drunk idiot passed out at the wheel!

High speeds and alcohol are a deadly combo.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ppp is correct, i dont want to turn this informative post into a drug debate, but to group me in with crackheads and heroin junkies is an insult to my intelligence bro. if you feel youre in that boat, fine, but dont assume the rest of us are on that ship with ya.........

peace bb79

Dizzy is offline Banned
    What I want to know is if they aren't spending so much time worrying about us...then why are so many bros going down lately? They are spending alot of time cracking down on the internet/mail order steriod trade. Lets face the facts.

Thought this topic was closed, guess not.

Listen, its not about "Me being holier than thou." Its simply about the media villianizing anyone who doesnt follow thier mold of what being "good" and proper. Its about the government telling you what you can and cant do with your own life.

End of story

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    time for my two pence. i have to agree with hitmeoff. first lets tackle weed. about half of americans have tried it. That makes 150 million people. 90% is grown in the good ole usa. In fact it is in the southeasts top ten crops (by money). It is no worse than drinking or smoking (statistically less dangerous)m, most research says it is not physically addicting (but psychologically, yes). It is illegal because it is a superior fiber to all other natural fibers but silk and hemp has the highest known photosynthetic rate (it grows like well a weed) the cotton and oil companies banded together to make it illegal. this is why even industrial hemp is illegal...even though it contains no THC. The federal government subsidized its growth during WW2. the rate that people "jack cars" to fund weed smoking is about the same rate that roid heads beat thier GF's cause of roid rages.

how about harder stuff? LSD? Almost noone ever has acute toxic poisoning from it, it used to be used to treat (successfully) stuff like alcoholism, depression, various psychotic disorders. It also is not physically addicting. No one "jacks cars" for it.

Heroin? Coke? Yes highly addictive and people "jack cars" for it. But to say that we get all our codeine and morphine from afghanistan is false. These things are easy to make synthetically. even easier than AS and we know how cheap they are. Yes heroine production funds terrorists. But it is because it is illegal. During prohibition, some proceeds of alcohol running went to communists, and anarchists. Did this make alcohol wrong?

The bottom line is we are in the same boat as heroine users and coke heads. We are all committing crimes and in many cases felonies. Live with it. you may not be addicted (or you maybe are), but then that just puts us with pot smokers and acid droppers

Tough

escalade is offline Junior Member
    I definately would disagree with you on that one, to say that is saying that you would beat down your own mother to get some money for gear? Lets be realistic here. Sure some people use gear 360 days a year, some, but think of it this way, as Medicine Man once told me, you may know guys who spend $100 dollars of pot a week, and this is true there are a lot of people who do, and more. I'd say an good moderate cycle of lets say dbol /deca /test with clomid and nolva could run you from the 'highest' maybe 600, with decent amounts. Lets face it people we have jobs. you can pay for your own gear and if you work out right, train hard, you'll keep some gains and won't have to buy another cycle, at least for a while. People NEED rec drugs right away because they are highly addictive. To go as far as to say that gear works the same way is wrong. Sure some are addicted through there own faults. Play it smart and it doesn't happen. Even if you play it smart with Crack, your damn likely to get addicted, and then your just in the gutter.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    herion funds terrorists--they grow the shit in afganastan
    meth and crack people jack cars and break into houses for--how many times have you heard of someone doing this for roid money
    couple times, but they were out of the mind on weed at the time and were always harrassed but bigger guys. all they wanted is to be huge. kinda sad...

he ended up with an OK build, nothing special tho...

but its true. 99% of drug related crimes for money arnt for juice!

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse

they were out of the mind on weed at the time
    WTF?

Talk about misconceptions...come on now.

Thread Information