VAgym is offline Junior Member

Blood - Injecting

Just curiuos how much blood is considered normal after an injection. Sometimes there is none. Other times just a dot or two. However, yesterday after I inj. a stream of blood ran down my leg. Now, I have been asperating and there was nothing in the needle so I thought I was in the clear. Then after I pulled the dart out, I had a stream of blood run down my leg. Any thoughts? Did I pass though a vein maybe? Also when asperating, if you are in a vein you will see blood in the dart when you pull back right? Just want to make sure as some of the post I have read caused a little scare. I am not spot inj, either. Just in the rear. Any information regarding inj and saftey would be much appreciated

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    If you aspirate and you are in a vein you will know about it!! Blood WILL come into the syringe.

Since you didnt get that, but blood came out when you pulled the needle out, it sounds as though you went right through a vein. Nothing to worry about at all - get used to it in fact, you will probably do it a few mor times yet!!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yup, I had a gusher a few days ago. I asperate as well and there was no blood, I pulled out and a gyser went off. After ED injections I've learned where most of my damn vains are though:-). No worries, it will probably get a little bruised, at least mine do when that happens but no problem.

I hit my first nerve in my quad yesterday. That is a mistake I hope not to make again, it wasn't like death or anything but it sure wasn't pleasant. I think I'll wait until I'm more awake before I stab myself next time.

DMX

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    It's normal and will happen periodically . Nothing to worry about.

VAgym is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear all this. I appreciate everyone's response. I find the information from the people here very helpful. Thanks again.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    ;]

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey ya wanna see blood ? ill get my missus to do your shots lol. The other night she pushed in the pin a little too far, it went in all the way up the plastic moulding that holds in the needle. When she went to pull out it came out of her hands and i was like "WTF is going on back there" but she got it out on the second go, i saw the funny side to it once the bleeding stopped lol..........HITMAN

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I hit my first nerve in my quad yesterday. That is a mistake I hope not to make again, it wasn't like death or anything but it sure wasn't pleasant.
    I've done that twice. My quad contracted so quickly that the needle almost came out. Needless to say I pulled out, changed the pin and tried it again. Didn't hurt but it wasn't fun.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS

I've done that twice. My quad contracted so quickly that the needle almost came out. Needless to say I pulled out, changed the pin and tried it again. Didn't hurt but it wasn't fun.

Thats NUTS!

I cant wait till I hit a nerve!

j/k Hopefully NOT!

But its bound to hapen someday!

popa is offline Senior Member
    When I get a bleeder I'm sceard that most of the gear leaks out with it so I do 1 more just for good messures........lol......IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER AND HELPS ME GET A BETTER SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT I DIDN'T UNDER DOSE MYSELF THAT DAY............LMAO
    Last edited by popa; 06-03-2002 at 08:37 AM.

Thread Information