DaDogg is offline New Member

Arrow Some Q's 'bout my cycle

Hi guys !
    I'm in the middle of this cycle (week 5):

W1: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W2: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W3: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W4: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W5: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W6: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W7: Testo propionate 100mg/EOD, Deca 400mg, Sustanon 250mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W8: Deca 400mg, Sustanon 250mg, Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W9: Primobolan 300mg, Arimidex 0,25mg/EOD

W10: Arimidex 1,00mg/EOD

W11: Arimidex 1,00mg/EOD, Clomid 100mg/ED
    W12: Clomid 50mg/ED
    W13: Clomid 50mg/EOD

I'm quite satisfied with the results, been eating clean with cca 2g of protein per kilo of body weight. With about 3000kcal fot the first 5 weeks and about 2000kcal and some cardio for the last half of the cycle.
    I don't want to bulk up too much, I prefer to stay lean during the cycle.

What do you guys think about the cycle? (I'm planning to have a bulking cycle in the winter also, so don't tell me to eat more..)

And a question about HCG - do I need to do it at the end or in the middle or not do it at all?
    And if yes; where should I put it into this cycle???

Thanks boyz!
    C ya!
    DOGG

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    why sust at the end??? seems crazy to do prop all the way through then add sust at the end?
    also why start primo week 3 ? personally i hate it and wont use it but up to you. Unless you need your boys to bigger then I wouldnt think you would need hcg if you do use it weeks 8&9 500iu every day for 2 weeks

peace

Thx Jason
    I've put the Sustanon in weeks 7 and 8 to keep testosterone levels up after cutting the Propionate .
    As you see I stop with propionate in week 7 and as Propio is a fast acting Testo I would stay without testosterone for weeks 8,9,10.
    But if I do the long acting Sustanon in weeks 7,8 I hope to keep testosterone levels up for the entire cycle - until I start with Clomid.
    Just my 2 cents.

Hope I'm right...

Any other opinions?!

DOGG

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    D....the only problem is that prop is very fast acting...as a matter of fact the prop will be out of your system in a matter of days whereas the sust will take at least 2 weeks to kick in (the amount of prop in sust is so insignificant that your test levels are sure to flucuate).

BTW...great looking pooch in your avatar!

So what do you suggest Pete?
    Do the Propio for weeks 8 & 9 + keep the 2 shots of Sustanon in 8 & 9 ??

That's my dog in the Avatar (Cane Corso - an ancient Italian breed)

Thx guyz
    DOGG

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well...if it were me I would hold on to the sust and use it in a later cycle as running it that late in this cycle wouild be unneccesary. I would also run the test prop weeks 8-9 as well. JMO as I don't think the benfits of 2 weeks of sust at the end of the cycle would be worth anything significant.

Beautiful dog bro!

Thread Information