dasco456 is offline New Member

Question 1000 mgs of sus compared to 750 mgs of cyp??

I have done 1000 mgs of sus last cycle with no hair loss problems. If im doin 750 mgs of cyp week should i have a problem . Just wondering if the different esters could effect hair loss problems although im doin a lower dose this time

t_man is offline New Member
    with hairloss i dont think its the esters that have an effect its more of the dosage. if you did 1g of sust alright then i should imagine u wont have a problem. it all depends if your prone to mpb. if worried you could try proscar and nisim or nizoral shampoo.

t

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Only if your prone to Male patern baldness should you be worried. We don't have it in my family and I've done some crazy Testo cycles without a problem.

dasco456 is offline New Member
    u look for it on your mothers side is that correct. How can you tell? Would my uncle have to be totally bald or..

t_man is offline New Member
    its thought to be on ur mothers side, if her father or brother is then likely hood is ull be prone to it. my did and grandads were bald so im fu*ked, but u got away with it before so u should be ok

t

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    next time i do sus im doing every other day injections. i have read about these and many have had good results with it.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    IMO your better off doing frequent injections of sustanon , because of the shorter acting testosterones. I have never had good luck with sus while injecting over six days apart

Thread Information