torchr is offline Junior Member

1st time Cycle, Evaluate Help 27yrs old

I am 6'3" and my weight is 230 lbs. My age is 27 and I have been working regularly and get good natural gains. This is my first cycle ever and before my cycle my supplements per day were

Tri-Pro Creatine 1.5 scoops day
    L-Glutamine 1800 mg day
    Aminogen 250 mg day
    Optimum Protein 1 serving per day

I am in excellent upperbody shape with very little fat and a majority of people I know ask if I am already juicing because of my good gains quick. However I have never juiced until yesterday.

My Cycle is going to be

200 mg/ml Organon Deca wk/10 wks
    250mg/ml Organon Sostenon 250 wk /10 wks
    ending with clom

My question to all you experts out there is how does this cycle look to you guys. Given my prior supplement and workout routine (5days week, 1hr/day), and already having good genetics, what do you think of the cycle? Will I see good results? Will the results come quickl? Please evaluate and provide your opinions. Thanks

nymattyk is offline Member
    i did a cycle very similar to that as my first. the gains were ALRIGHT but knowing then what i know now, i would have increased the deca to 400 and the sust to 500.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    The gear choice is okay, I would prefer eq over deca but still good. The doses however IMO are low. I would double what you have and be sure to split up your sus shots and not only take it once a week. And of course make sure you have nolva on hand.

Will this be enough to give me some noticeable gains? I don't want to get massive gains and draw to much attention. Thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    if you keep your diet on point you should be able to put on some weight, there is a very good possibility of being disappointed though.

More Help Please

Bump, Please evaluate. Thanks

Are you trying to get cut or are ya trying to gain. I assume since your doing Sust 250 you want some mass. I would add some D-Bol to that. It depends on what kind of D-Bol ya can get before I reccommend how much to take. and I would definately do more juice. Do the amount ya want to do, but do it twice a week. So that would double it, but also spread it out a little more. My inject days are Sundays and Thursdays.

Just my 2 cc's - Good luck

P.S. I have heard a lot of opinions that you shouldnt do the creatine while on cycle...do it pre and post cycle. Anyone else hear this?

Thanks Viva Las Vegas. I think I may take your advise and inject on Thursday and Sunday. That would make since to me. I appreciate your feedback.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Stick with the doses you originally outlined.

There is NO reason to increase them until you know how you will respond!

You may find that you will make some great gains on this cycle and be more than pleased. You may find that you dont make as much as you would have liked. But if you DO make good gains (Since you suggest that you have good genetics anyway there is no reason to think otherwise) then you will be better off with a lower dose to start with.

You can always increase your dose in the future. Slow and steady is the way to go. If you do 500mg of something on your first cycle where do you go from there? 1000mg? It starts to get silly after a very short while.

I have been using AS for 10 years and I have never done 500mg of anything. Ever. My gains are all solid, and I keep at least 90% of them.

Be slow. Be steady. Be SAFE!

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Ok I would first of change the cycle around just a little bit. I would do as all others have said and bump your dosages from 200mg and 250mg a week to 400mg decca and 500mg sus250 per week. Unless you are a women 200mg of decca would not do much for you. With decca i would keep a bit of nolva around just in case. There is no need to take shots on 2 seperate days, if i were you i would take all the gear in one shot if you have a big enough plunger. Also i would not run the test for 10 weeks. If your normal test levels are laid dorment for to long can cause problems later on. 2 weeks is not much longer but better safe then sorry.
    Peace out
    tuff

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    I will go against the grain here and say that I personally like your drug choices and dosages. A first cycle (with the proper diet, training, and sleep) does not require argueably large doses of AS. I believe it is more important during the first cycle to evaluate your bodies response to AS, and make adjustments. The adjustments can be made either during the cycle or to future cycles.
    My first cycle was nearly the same as the one you are proposing and I made great gains!!! That was 10 years ago and more cycles than I can remember ago. As long as you don't expect huge gains. Expect to make good gains, in the neighborhood of 10+ lbs of quality weight (again dependent on the other factors above).

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by tuff
    Ok I would first of change the cycle around just a little bit. I would do as all others have said and bump your dosages from 200mg and 250mg a week to 400mg decca and 500mg sus250 per week. Unless you are a women 200mg of decca would not do much for you. With decca i would keep a bit of nolva around just in case. There is no need to take shots on 2 seperate days, if i were you i would take all the gear in one shot if you have a big enough plunger. Also i would not run the test for 10 weeks. If your normal test levels are laid dorment for to long can cause problems later on. 2 weeks is not much longer but better safe then sorry.
    Peace out
    tuff
    what are you saying here? the only thing i agree with is the doses.
    1.nolva aint gonna do shit for the deca but would be smart to keep around for the sust
    2.with doses of 400mg deca and 500mg sust it would be better to split the injections to twice a week.
    3.are you saying he should do an 8 week cycle or a 12 week cycle? what is your logic on either of those?

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by nymattyk

what are you saying here? the only thing i agree with is the doses.
    1.nolva aint gonna do shit for the deca but would be smart to keep around for the sust
    2.with doses of 400mg deca and 500mg sust it would be better to split the injections to twice a week.
    3.are you saying he should do an 8 week cycle or a 12 week cycle? what is your logic on either of those?
    The funny thing is that this guy went off on a rant in another thread attacking the information that Pete gives out.

You guys are awesome, all your time and opinions are very appreciated. I think I am going to take it slow and keep the doses where they are but maybe inject on the 6th day istead of the 7th day. I really should see how my body responds before I start making unecessary changes that may have negative versus positive effects. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Stick with the doses you originally outlined.

There is NO reason to increase them until you know how you will respond!

You may find that you will make some great gains on this cycle and be more than pleased. You may find that you dont make as much as you would have liked. But if you DO make good gains (Since you suggest that you have good genetics anyway there is no reason to think otherwise) then you will be better off with a lower dose to start with.

You can always increase your dose in the future. Slow and steady is the way to go. If you do 500mg of something on your first cycle where do you go from there? 1000mg? It starts to get silly after a very short while.

I have been using AS for 10 years and I have never done 500mg of anything. Ever. My gains are all solid, and I keep at least 90% of them.

Be slow. Be steady. Be SAFE!
    Finally, a voice of reason!! Listen to this man, 10 years is a long time to be using AS...I don't understand why everyone keeps saying bump the Sust to 500...that is a lot of Sust...I like your decision of sticking with the low doses to see how your body reacts. Keep us posted on your progress... :V:

hammerhead is offline Member
    250 mg a week of sustenon alone is enough to make a big difference. You'll definitely feel it and get gains. Would you get more gains if you bumped the deca up to 400mg/wk? Probably. Do you have to bump up the dosages in order to get good gains? Probably not. Expect to feel the gains really kicking in after about 3 or 4 weeks!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm with hammerhead, woodsy, and Kaz, keep it at original doses. I think you will make great keepable gains with that with diet, rest, and sleep in check. There's no way you can put on 25 lbs of lean mass anyways. More doesn't always = better.

Thank you guys for the feedback, Im staying with the original cycle without increasing anything. I think that would be the correct thing to do considering this is my first cycle ever and your opinions make sense.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

keep us posted on your progress.

Thread Information