uberzone is offline New Member

clenbuterol newbie

a friend of mine has just brought me a bottle of clenbuterol . the bottle says oxyflux is the manufacturer. i've read some past threads on oxyflux and the pills are mostly described as having a (r) like symbol, round, and are flat. the pills i have recieved are round, beveled on both sides and on one face have the letters MB, then a slash, and the number 25 under the slash.

has any one encountered these types of pills? are they a different kind of clen ? i trust my friend but i have seen oxyflux pills before and they never looked like this.

thanks for any info

sorry i do not have a digital camera to take a pic.

enrage - yeah i pretty much heard that all around about oxyflux. that's why i was wondering if maybe these were not even really oxyflux because the pill imprint was different from the other oxflux clen i have seen in the past. i'll ask my friend tommorow but thanks for the heads up.

dbz rules

bump

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Never seen Oxyflux pills like those that you described. I'd be real hesitant before taking any. I also agree that they are really low dose. I've done better off of eca than that brand.

thanks for your input john. if anybody out there can descibe what their clen pills look like it would be greatly appreciated, i know their are a ton out there. i probably won't take the ones i have because of the low dosage, if they are even oxyflux.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Take like 6 for 2 days and if it is ral you will feel the effect for sure. Was the bottle seald? It all depends if oyu trust your source.
    Peace out
    tuff

tuff - i do trust my source but he did get a little offended when i questioned the authenticity of the clen . and no the bottle wasn't sealed so you can see where my doubts would set in. i'm just gonna throw it in the fuck it bucket. no need in putting something in my body if i am not 100% sure what it is. i didn't take a big lose on the price anyway. thanks for those that have posted. and again if anyone has seen pills with MB a slash than 25 underneath the slash please let me know.

thanks

Thread Information